Hey everyone I'm back!

Ace said:
yea i gottchu, but i feel if i accept money for something i enjoy my mentality to it may change from enjoyment to a job

That is also true but I am currently unemployed so if I had a choice and other income i would probably do it for free

blackrose said:
That is also true but I am currently unemployed so if I had a choice and other income i would probably do it for free

i'm unemployed due to medical issues, but cause i live in canada i get paid cause i can't work (docs and such confirmed) so i have income and i get to do what i enjoy for fun

Ace said:
i'm unemployed due to medical issues, but cause i live in canada i get paid cause i can't work (docs and such confirmed) so i have income and i get to do what i enjoy for fun

I'm happy for you. Sorry to hear that though. I'm also unemployed but for kid reasons..as in I have kids and can't go to work lol the government here is annoying to get stuff like that

blackrose said:
I'm happy for you. Sorry to hear that though. I'm also unemployed but for kid reasons..as in I have kids and can't go to work lol the government here is annoying to get stuff like that

my sister has kids and works

Ace said:
true true don't wanna pry

Not that ur prying, It's just a long and very annoying story that I don't want everyone here to have access to, sorry if I a made you feel bad

blackrose said:
Not that ur prying, It's just a long and very annoying story that I don't want everyone here to have access to, sorry if I a made you feel bad

naw naw not at all, i just have a rule if it's too personal i say "not to pry" just to remind myself that some people aren't as open as myself when it comes to information

Ace said:
naw naw not at all, i just have a rule if it's too personal i say "not to pry" just to remind myself that some people aren't as open as myself when it comes to information

Oh I see

Back