Hey everyone I'm back!

Nice signature you got there.
Welcome back to the forum phoenix. I am looking forward to your activity this time :D

MadaraUchiha said:
It's okay, I hope you finish it soon.......

No, it's a logo........

What's the difference between a logo and a banner.
Troll is not bright to understand

Smokey said:
You are not here again.
Are you busy or accessing problems?

busy with a bit of work ;-; and now it snowed lastnight sooo im kinda screwed haha

Phoenix96ace said:
busy with a bit of work ;-; and now it snowed lastnight sooo im kinda screwed haha

Well, we are glad that you are back :D
So, what are you watching these days, pheonix?

Phoenix96ace said:

Welcome back but you keep on disappearing on us.
I am not the one to talk.

Anyway a day you will have to explain me why you have that kind of signature with an iframe code instead of just using the image bbcode.

Daexto95 said:
Anyway a day you will have to explain me why you have that kind of signature with an iframe code instead of just using the image bbcode.

oframe bbcode?
you guys talking about the new anime bro?

Sebastian said:
oframe bbcode?
you guys talking about the new anime bro?

No, iFrame HTML or BBCode is a code to insert an iframe that links a few space with a web page. To read more about, go check to Wikipedia

Daexto95 said:
No, iFrame HTML or BBCode is a code to insert an iframe that links a few space with a web page. To read more about, go check to Wikipedia

i am no good with technical shit my man xD
they are too much for me.

Ace said:
As some of you all may know i have been inactive but tagged in quite a few things i am back i was gone due to wifi issues and a bit busy building up my youtube channel! ( https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCb3_vMev-3DPTTQPD7K_xpg ) im 94 subs 6 away from 100! :)

i saw that there's a chance to do a promo video for this forums i love this forums so shoot me idea's on what i should do for it!

(please note the RSPS server i play is my MAIN topic i record but i am willing to change it up a bit to get more traffic in this forums!)

if you have any more questions pm me.
Nice. Let me guess it's a gaming channel?
Your channel seems to be empty though..just checked it

blackrose said:
Nice. Let me guess it's a gaming channel?
Your channel seems to be empty though..just checked it

was, kinda dropped off the scene of recording/uploading

blackrose said:
I see. I also have a few channels but haven't gotten around to editing and posting new content yet

oooh any video editing experience?

Ace said:
oooh any video editing experience?

Well not professionally but I play with movie maker and stuff. I love creating videos and stuff. I really would like to perfect it but can't find much on the net. Like for example when I save a video it plays on computers but not dvds. This is a major setback for me since I really don't know how to rectify this else I could be making some good cash lol

My channels are these if you want to take a look

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbAVvAYUpqKlJEkge7Ut69A

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC10Zeb3MLowSrwYqYTn5zTg

blackrose said:
Well not professionally but I play with movie maker and stuff. I love creating videos and stuff. I really would like to perfect it but can't find much on the net. Like for example when I save a video it plays on computers but not dvds. This is a major setback for me since I really don't know how to rectify this else I could be making some good cash lol

i see i see, i've been offered money many times for my graphics but i just do em to enjoy doing em so i turn down the money

Ace said:
i see i see, i've been offered money many times for my graphics but i just do em to enjoy doing em so i turn down the money

A few years ago I would have done that, even did do it once for my sister but now things are harder so I don't really refuse if you know what I mean

blackrose said:
A few years ago I would have done that, even did do it once for my sister but now things are harder so I don't really refuse if you know what I mean

yea i gottchu, but i feel if i accept money for something i enjoy my mentality to it may change from enjoyment to a job

Back