Hellsing Ultimate OVA anime review

Star_Of_Hope said:
[font=Arial, sans-serif]Hellsing Ultimate OVA[/font]

[font=Arial, sans-serif]Hellsing Ultimate, Unlike the first Hellsing that aired 2001, Ultimate was aired 2006. Both follow the same story-line up to a certain point. whilst Hellsing posed an unknown enemy which put up a good fight for our "Hero" Alucard (this is on purpose since he is not your typical hero character). Hellsing Ultimate posed a threat that was known in the bleak past of the human kind. The not typical hero Alucard is not a typical vampire who has the mindset of an aristocratic, intolerant and dark humored psychopath.

Unlike the newest perception of vampires who fall in-love with their food, Alucard is the real and scary version of the vampires humanity feared of so much in the mid-ages. Although he is a servant for the Hellsing unit, it serves his interests by keeping "fake and undeveloped" vampires dead, while he is the strongest. England is proud to hold such a weapon and they do have respect for him.

Alucard creates a companion to walk beside him, her name is Seras Victoria, although Alucard gave Seras enough opportunities to leave, she remains by his side. Hellsing with Alucard and Seras join forces to protect England from and attack that destroys most of England, the battle is long, dark and vicious costing a lot of innocent lives in the process. Hellsing Ultimate is one of my most loved anime thus far, the perception of the cruelty and pettiness of humans and what it causes, the story is told very good and the anime is horrifically awesome! If you choose to watch it, I promise you will enjoy. ^^

-minj369[/font]

This is a great review...There isn't a better way to explain the anime. Good job and hey guys :)

Akhil said:
This is a great review...There isn't a better way to explain the anime. Good job and hey guys :)

That's a review by @Minj369 bro xD
she is the one who wrote that xD

Minj369 said:
I will, the moment i find another anime that i'd want to review XD

;_; then i will wait for another review form you.
just don't make me wait for another life time my lady x(

Star_Of_Hope said:
It is indeed a good review and welcome back Akhil :D

Thanks. It's been a while, my exams are finally over so I can relax a bit. How are things with you?

Akhil said:
Thanks. It's been a while, my exams are finally over so I can relax a bit. How are things with you?

what are you studying ?
well, things are mostly all work... i barely have time to breath in the past week.. but it's will be over in like... 3 weeks so i'll be fine.
every once on a while it gets busy like that, and it's good. but.... i don't get to watch any anime, i need to wake up really early to read 1 chapter of manga... and this is a big part of my passion here... so i'm a little frustrated but i still have you guys here in the forum and my Japanese class once a week, I call it my "Therapy" day

Akhil said:
That's really good to hear :D
They are fine. Things are just busy at the moment :D

So, are you a college student? If so, you might not have many chances to relax. So, use these holidays well :D

Back