Hellsing Ultimate OVA anime review

Star_Of_Hope

Akatsuki
Staff member
[font=Arial, sans-serif]Hellsing Ultimate OVA[/font]

[font=Arial, sans-serif]Hellsing Ultimate, Unlike the first Hellsing that aired 2001, Ultimate was aired 2006. Both follow the same story-line up to a certain point. whilst Hellsing posed an unknown enemy which put up a good fight for our "Hero" Alucard (this is on purpose since he is not your typical hero character). Hellsing Ultimate posed a threat that was known in the bleak past of the human kind. The not typical hero Alucard is not a typical vampire who has the mindset of an aristocratic, intolerant and dark humored psychopath.

Unlike the newest perception of vampires who fall in-love with their food, Alucard is the real and scary version of the vampires humanity feared of so much in the mid-ages. Although he is a servant for the Hellsing unit, it serves his interests by keeping "fake and undeveloped" vampires dead, while he is the strongest. England is proud to hold such a weapon and they do have respect for him.

Alucard creates a companion to walk beside him, her name is Seras Victoria, although Alucard gave Seras enough opportunities to leave, she remains by his side. Hellsing with Alucard and Seras join forces to protect England from and attack that destroys most of England, the battle is long, dark and vicious costing a lot of innocent lives in the process. Hellsing Ultimate is one of my most loved anime thus far, the perception of the cruelty and pettiness of humans and what it causes, the story is told very good and the anime is horrifically awesome! If you choose to watch it, I promise you will enjoy. ^^

-minj369[/font]

Star_Of_Hope said:
[font=Arial, sans-serif]Hellsing Ultimate OVA[/font]

[font=Arial, sans-serif]Hellsing Ultimate, Unlike the first Hellsing that aired 2001, Ultimate was aired 2006. Both follow the same story-line up to a certain point. whilst Hellsing posed an unknown enemy which put up a good fight for our "Hero" Alucard (this is on purpose since he is not your typical hero character). Hellsing Ultimate posed a threat that was known in the bleak past of the human kind. The not typical hero Alucard is not a typical vampire who has the mindset of an aristocratic, intolerant and dark humored psychopath.

Unlike the newest perception of vampires who fall in-love with their food, Alucard is the real and scary version of the vampires humanity feared of so much in the mid-ages. Although he is a servant for the Hellsing unit, it serves his interests by keeping "fake and undeveloped" vampires dead, while he is the strongest. England is proud to hold such a weapon and they do have respect for him.

Alucard creates a companion to walk beside him, her name is Seras Victoria, although Alucard gave Seras enough opportunities to leave, she remains by his side. Hellsing with Alucard and Seras join forces to protect England from and attack that destroys most of England, the battle is long, dark and vicious costing a lot of innocent lives in the process. Hellsing Ultimate is one of my most loved anime thus far, the perception of the cruelty and pettiness of humans and what it causes, the story is told very good and the anime is horrifically awesome! If you choose to watch it, I promise you will enjoy. ^^

-minj369[/font]

omg 2!!! reviews i made! that's just awesome! lol

Minj369 said:
omg 2!!! reviews i made! that's just awesome! lol

Well, we tried to preserve whatever we can from NBF.
We are glad to see the review here :D
If you want me to, I can delete this thread and you can make this thread again :D

such a cute gesture my lady xD
it's a good review.
vampire bro would like it a lot.
i will watch this very soon.

i will watch it my lady if a beautiful lady like yourself recommends it xD
it's in my watch-list but now it moves up to the top of my list.

Sebastian said:
i will watch it my lady if a beautiful lady like yourself recommends it xD
it's in my watch-list but now it moves up to the top of my list.

hehe you really don't have to rush things because of me. i'll be glad if you watch it even if it'll be in a few months from now,

Minj369 said:
hehe you really don't have to rush things because of me. i'll be glad if you watch it even if it'll be in a few months from now,

but i like discussing them my lady xD
especially if they are suggested by pretty ladies like you xD

Sebastian said:
but i like discussing them my lady xD
especially if they are suggested by pretty ladies like you xD

Don't go over board here, you have no idea what i look like lol i can be a square headed, one tooth left, angry, bald small person lol
But it is nice to discuss things yea

Minj369 said:
Don't go over board here, you have no idea what i look like lol i can be a square headed, one tooth left, angry, bald small person lol
But it is nice to discuss things yea

you are pretty my lady xD
all the ladies are.
watching anything interesting lately my lady?

Sebastian said:
you are pretty my lady xD
all the ladies are.
watching anything interesting lately my lady?

Don't have time now... i have so much work that i just don't have time to even read manga....

Minj369 said:
Don't have time now... i have so much work that i just don't have time to even read manga....

do you work my lady?
it would be best to watch anime than read manga, if you don't have enough time xD

tat's so cool my lady xD
you are something. just when do you ever have time to watch anime?

that laugh doesn't suit you my lady xD
i make time too but my boss's nag at me when i watch anime x(

that's so cool y lady xD
it ain't cool when you don't have free time xD
late night anime thing is so exciting xD

i can't sleep some nights too my lady xD

Back