Hello

Hi guys I am back finally... And I have a recommended anime for you to see it is
Handa-kun it is great I have completed seeing it in one day and I love it❤❤

Hi guys I am back finally... And I have a recommended anime for you to see it is
Handa-kun it is great I have completed seeing it in one day and I love it❤❤
hello there.
welcome back and here i thought you must have forgotten about this lady lol. never heard of handa Kun. in a scale of 10 how would you rate it so far?

hello there.
welcome back and here i thought you must have forgotten about this lady lol. never heard of handa Kun. in a scale of 10 how would you rate it so far?
Maybe in scale of 1to 10 it is 10/9...I really liked it😊

Hey there welcome i know i'm a bit late to the party sorry about that.
hello there.
Handa-kun is pretty dang good if you need a break from action and other shit people be reading in bulk it's a good one, i didn't do a review on it i don't think but i know i added it in my Read manga list back in 2018. From what i remember the story is pretty good the comedy is great and some of the characters were memorable Kasumi was a pretty well done character even if just a typical support that falls for mc. Overall I'd rate it around 9.

Maybe in scale of 1to 10 it is 10/9...I really liked it😊
that's so cool kaneki. is it one of your top 5 anime of all time then?
Hey there welcome i know i'm a bit late to the party sorry about that.

Handa-kun is pretty dang good if you need a break from action and other shit people be reading in bulk it's a good one, i didn't do a review on it i don't think but i know i added it in my Read manga list back in 2018. From what i remember the story is pretty good the comedy is great and some of the characters were memorable Kasumi was a pretty well done character even if just a typical support that falls for mc. Overall I'd rate it around 9.
aaaace! welcome back. i missed talking to you a lot! i am blackangel by the way but lost the access to that account and had to make a new one. i miss reading your reviews as well. how i wish i could see you talking about manga again? are you reading anything now?

that's so cool kaneki. is it one of your top 5 anime of all time then?

aaaace! welcome back. i missed talking to you a lot! i am blackangel by the way but lost the access to that account and had to make a new one. i miss reading your reviews as well. how i wish i could see you talking about manga again? are you reading anything now?
I had a suspicion it was you given the username and content of posts. And absolutely I've been reading quite a bit I'll post some reviews later most likely.

I had a suspicion it was you given the username and content of posts. And absolutely I've been reading quite a bit I'll post some reviews later most likely.
cool ace.
thank you for recognising me and when i was gone for almost an year, i thought everyone would forget about me completely

cool ace.
thank you for recognising me and when i was gone for almost an year, i thought everyone would forget about me completely
Normally i do tbh but the regulars here i've kinda remembered if it were a larger site i'd probably forgotten a few but i try and remember the people i talk to most.

Normally i do tbh but the regulars here i've kinda remembered if it were a larger site i'd probably forgotten a few but i try and remember the people i talk to most.
i can understand that
maf had been small but the same old folks drop by time and time again so it's always there lol

i can understand that
maf had been small but the same old folks drop by time and time again so it's always there lol
Yea tbh im just glad i remembered my password cause i had factory reset my pc so i lost all my autofills and such and i forgot to backup my passwords. dumb move but it worked out kinda

Yea tbh im just glad i remembered my password cause i had factory reset my pc so i lost all my autofills and such and i forgot to backup my passwords. dumb move but it worked out kinda
cool lol
and i think the mail option isn't working here to reset it through mail. so very lucky and cool that you are here. but why factory reset?

cool lol
and i think the mail option isn't working here to reset it through mail. so very lucky and cool that you are here. but why factory reset?
I had installed way too many games from a good amount of launchers and was too lazy to clean them manually (I own over 500 games across a few launchers)

I had installed way too many games from a good amount of launchers and was too lazy to clean them manually (I own over 500 games across a few launchers)
lol that's something.
usually people do reset when they can't do much about the virus related things but this is unique

lol that's something.
usually people do reset when they can't do much about the virus related things but this is unique
Naw i'm careful when it comes to my pc especially when it involves my steam account since it's value is pretty high
1647865761587.png

that's cool
i don't know much about steam account lol but i have heard about it in gaming communities before
Steam is essentially a digital game marketplace, so you buy a game it goes into your library you can download it and play it, however if you lose access to the account or it gets hacked unless you have ways to recover it you're boned so i really don't want to lose mine lmao

Steam is essentially a digital game marketplace, so you buy a game it goes into your library you can download it and play it, however if you lose access to the account or it gets hacked unless you have ways to recover it you're boned so i really don't want to lose mine lmao
i get it lol
would you be able to sell it? if you don't want that game anymore, would you be able to get rid of it

i get it lol
would you be able to sell it? if you don't want that game anymore, would you be able to get rid of it
Nah you can refund but it has to be within 14 days of purchase and has been played for less than 2 hours you can gift games and sell items on the market but not for much

Nah you can refund but it has to be within 14 days of purchase and has been played for less than 2 hours you can gift games and sell items on the market but not for much
that sounds pretty restricted lol
most of the time we get bored of games after playing it for a bit and spending so much can be hard on people like me

that sounds pretty restricted lol
most of the time we get bored of games after playing it for a bit and spending so much can be hard on people like me

so i shouldn't say i have 1300 hours on one game? and about 300 of the same game on their official launcher? skyrim would have probably another 250~ hours but part of it was played off a modded launcher

1647867582272.png

Back