Hello

Welcome to MAF Kaneki!
It's great to see you here. I am glad that you have finally decided to join us. Who is your favourite character in anime?

hi kaneki
it's good to see new members here. who is your favourite female character? kaneki must be your favourite male character

hi kaneki
it's good to see new members here. who is your favourite female character? kaneki must be your favourite male character
Hi there, and you are right. Kaneki is my favorite male character.And I am not sure about my favorite female character

Hi there, and you are right. Kaneki is my favorite male character.And I am not sure about my favorite female character
cool! i can't pick my favourites that easily too. what about the anime? do you have favourite anime?

Maybe... I don't know it myself. How many did you watch?
i think i probably crossed 200-300 lol
i like reading manga and novels more. so if we compare them it would be around 3000 manga and novels

Of course my first favorite is
1)Tokyo ghoul. 2)Naruto. 3)Natsume yuujinchou. 4)love-live (k-pop). 5)blue exorcist. I have not thought about the other 5 .what about you what is your 10 favorite anime.

1)Tokyo ghoul. 2)Naruto. 3)Natsume yuujinchou. 4)love-live (k-pop). 5)blue exorcist. I have not thought about the other 5 .what about you what is your 10 favorite anime.
that's so cool. i like naruto too.
let me see if i can list my top 10 here
1. one piece
2. bleach
3. haikyuu
4. bokurano
5. god eater
6. mo dao zu shi
7. hellsing
8. claymore
9. skip beat
10. dramatical murder

Hello there.
Welcome man and I haven't seen any new users here in While. It's good to see you

What are your favourites in manga?

that's so cool. i like naruto too.
let me see if i can list my top 10 here
1. one piece
2. bleach
3. haikyuu
4. bokurano
5. god eater
6. mo dao zu shi
7. hellsing
8. claymore
9. skip beat
10. dramatical murder
I have seen your first three favorite anime. And I was thinking of seeing mo dao zu shi anime, is it nice?

Hi Kaneki.
You can type whatever you want here. What's your favourite moment in Tokyo ghoul?

I have seen your first three favorite anime. And I was thinking of seeing mo dao zu shi anime, is it nice?
yes it's nice.
i love it and i have been thinking of watching the live action version too along with anime

Back