Hello

so i shouldn't say i have 1300 hours on one game? and about 300 of the same game on their official launcher? skyrim would have probably another 250~ hours but part of it was played off a modded launcher

View attachment 165
that's really cool lol
i don't have enough to purchase them and i am not a good gamer too. 1300 hours and that's a lot of time. you must really like that game

that's really cool lol
i don't have enough to purchase them and i am not a good gamer too. 1300 hours and that's a lot of time. you must really like that game
i do, there's some amazing free games the one with 1300 hours is a free game lmao gaming is a really good stress reliever there's plenty of games that do not need any knowledge of gaming to play. just general knowledge so finding one that don't require much to have something to do in spare time is nice

i do, there's some amazing free games the one with 1300 hours is a free game lmao gaming is a really good stress reliever there's plenty of games that do not need any knowledge of gaming to play. just general knowledge so finding one that don't require much to have something to do in spare time is nice
i didn't know that lol
i am afraid to get addicted to a game lol and it's already bad enough with just manga and anime now

i didn't know that lol
i am afraid to get addicted to a game lol and it's already bad enough with just manga and anime now
depends on the person reason why i can do both gaming and reading is cause i don't work or anything sso i have time so it's understandable some people can't or don't have the time for both

depends on the person reason why i can do both gaming and reading is cause i don't work or anything sso i have time so it's understandable some people can't or don't have the time for both
due to covid life got hard for me.
so i don't have much to spare at all and i am trying to do the best i can with what i have. i got resurrected from my death bed literally lol

due to covid life got hard for me.
so i don't have much to spare at all and i am trying to do the best i can with what i have. i got resurrected from my death bed literally lol
oh damn sorry to hear, glad you're still with us. Covid technically didn't hit me as hard as others since i didn't really leave my room anyway but it has made my anxiety a whole lot worse

oh damn sorry to hear, glad you're still with us. Covid technically didn't hit me as hard as others since i didn't really leave my room anyway but it has made my anxiety a whole lot worse
thank you and i am sorry to hear that.
most of us got affected by it in some or the other way and i am afraid of the new variant

Does anyone know the date of season 2of "battle game in 5 seconds"
I just finished it today I was wondering if there is a season 2

Back