hello..minna..

Albert Newton said:
-_-" ...:toomad1:....u damn..@[X-Caster]....u sure got some nerve...and why would i be envious of you if the one stalking you is a guy...?? ...:hohoho:.......:p

Dont worry we'll get @[Claraviolet] to stalk you. I'm sure you'd love it!! :evil1: we should call her for @[Albert Newton]. Right @[smoker]

X-Caster said:
Albert Newton said:
-_-" ...:toomad1:....u damn..@[X-Caster]....u sure got some nerve...and why would i be envious of you if the one stalking you is a guy...?? ...:hohoho:.......:p

Dont worry we'll get @[Claraviolet] to stalk you. I'm sure you'd love it!! :evil1: we should call her for @[Albert Newton]. Right @[smoker]

I guess @[Star_Of_Hope] can be a good stalker for albert

:nothearing:.......nandha...?? ....cant hear you ..!!.....and yo...im a young scientist and i dont need some old bones to stalk me....:smoke2: ....im cool without them..

Albert Newton said:
:nothearing:.......nandha...?? ....cant hear you ..!!.....and yo...im a young scientist and i dont need some old bones to stalk me....:smoke2: ....im cool without them..

I'm telling. No wonder you've never been promoted.

X-Caster said:
Albert Newton said:

I'm telling. No wonder you've never been promoted.

eeh...??....what the...? ...im already promoted dude...

Back