hello..minna..

Albert Newton

heloo everyone...im new here and...hope to get along well and make some nakama....:D .

..and also beware of me Pirates ... im a Marine...i dont follow rules tho ...and i aim to become an admiral like Aokiji ..

.so.. if anyone wants to help me achieve my dream...you can just come to me ..and simply surrender..:p

well..thats great...i thought you wer gonna become a marine...and Claraviolet and me are the only marines there...

so..i thought u didnt join RP ..:p ..my bad..

Yo!
Welcome to One Piece Forum ^^/
I am a pirate :angel: So I'll take my leave before you catch up :full:

yay,,....that's the way it should be..there's a thrill in pirates running from marines ..and marines trying to hunt pirates...;)

djhawk.6 said:
yay,,....that's the way it should be..there's a thrill in pirates running from marines ..and marines trying to hunt pirates...;)
Oi! Oi! I am not running from you :p Right now, I've got more weapons and teammates than you do. You can't attack me :cheers:
By the way, if you don't quote my reply or tag me to the post, I won't know that you've given a reply to me.

Shaurya said:
djhawk.6 said:
Oi! Oi! I am not running from you :p Right now, I've got more weapons and teammates than you do. You can't attack me :cheers:
By the way, if you don't quote my reply or tag me to the post, I won't know that you've given a reply to me.

eh....im just sayin that ...even tho luffy or any powerful good pirate will start escaping...even when they know enemy(marine) is weaker ....because its the thrilling relationship between marines and pirates ..i guess..:p

so..here..you're the powerful good pirate and im the weak marine(newbie) ,,...so..you should start running away from me..thats the our relation should be...:D

djhawk.6 said:
eh....im just sayin that ...even tho luffy or any powerful good pirate will start escaping...even when they know enemy(marine) is weaker ....because its the thrilling relationship between marines and pirates ..i guess..:p

so..here..you're the powerful good pirate and im the weak marine(newbie) ,,...so..you should start running away from me..thats the our relation should be...:D
Alright :p
I am just supposed to run right? See ya :going:

Summerly photo project from Fashion photographer Oleg Kosyniuk was conducted at the beginning of this week.
Ukrainian model Sofia Kovalchuk took part in preparation of new summer selection of contrasting pictures. Delicate and sharp forms of face,
blue eyes and wonderful hair were crucial in a model's choice for a photo project. A summer ground was overfilled with the leaves of palm,
and the clothing of blue hue and Sofia's blue eyes that gave marine freshness to photos.
Look with pleasure the new set of summer photos from Oleg Kosyniuk and Sofia Kovalchuk.

Back