Hello Everyone!

JdR2V

Hello!

I'm JdR2V, and I've been looking for a manga/anime forum that looks fun to be a part of since quite a while ago.

About me, I'm a Multimedia Producer (Designer) that loves anything Anime/Manga related, also, video games, like a lot XD.

I hope i can learn and have some good times around this site!

Hello jDR2V
Welcome to Anime Manga forum! It's good to have you here. What's your favorite anime?

Claraviolet said:
Hello jDR2V
Welcome to Anime Manga forum! It's good to have you here. What's your favorite anime?

Welll that's a hard one.

Talking about nostalgia, my favorite anime of all time is Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, I know i'ts not that great, but is very special to me.

But in an overal score, I guess Death Parade is amazing!

hi welcome jdr2v
its great to see a new face. weekends are dead around here and you will see more activity on weekdays. a multmedia proucer? do you make anime?

JdR2V said:
Welll that's a hard one.

Talking about nostalgia, my favorite anime of all time is Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, I know i'ts not that great, but is very special to me.

But in an overal score, I guess Death Parade is amazing!

I remember Hitman Reborn...I wanted to drop it at first but after ....like 70 episodes....the pace picked up and I couldn't drop it after that xD
For me, death parade is....too cruel x(

Yoshida said:
I thought I was the only active new member. Welcome. I like your avatar.

Yeah it's being a short time but i do want to get involve in forums again XD And thanks, besides de Einen no Shobutai draw, i made it myself, the signature too.

JdR2V said:
Yeah it's being a short time but i do want to get involve in forums again XD And thanks, besides de Einen no Shobutai draw, i made it myself, the signature too.
you are good .
i didn't think you made them yourself. i only know some people who are good at making signatures

Blackangel said:
you are good .
i didn't think you made them yourself. i only know some people who are good at making signatures
Thanks, it's been years since I did this and even then I didn't consider myself good XD let's say I know the basics of it XD

JdR2V said:
Thanks, it's been years since I did this and even then I didn't consider myself good XD let's say I know the basics of it XD
you are very good
i never would have thought you did this, after taking a long break. do you have videos too?

Blackangel said:
you are very good
i never would have thought you did this, after taking a long break. do you have videos too?
Sorry, no videos for this, i did one or two tutorials but i don't really know if those still exist XD also those where made in Spanish (that's my primary language btw XD)

Back