Happiness

Ace

Manga Name: Happiness

Source: Manga Rock

Ranking: 902

Chapters: 46

Genres: Supernatural, School Life, Shounen, Psychological, Drama, Slice of Life, Horror, Vampire

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Description:
Makoto Okazaki is your run of the mill high-schooler, a perfect bullying target and a closet pervert. One night, on his way to return a DVD to a friend, he notices a person on a nearby rooftop. The person lunges at him and bites his neck, drinking his blood. The attacker, a beautiful girl, then asks him: "Do you want to die or become like me?" He decides to live...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Personal Opinion:
Honestly I am not a fan of "Vampires" But seeing the art and the description I decided to give it a shot, never-the-less I enjoyed the story and the Art quite a bit, some of the characters I didn't like but it still was a good read. Unfortunatly it's not completed and I do not know the update rate of this mange in particular.

Ranking: [X] Means it checks the box [/] Doesn't completely satisfy [?] not sure

Personal Ranking: 7.5/10
[/] Manga complete?
[X] Great Art?
[X] Stunning story-line?
[X] Fantastic Character design?

Explanation on the reduction of my rating:
The Manga is incomplete and an unknown update rate (Could be fast could be slow I recently picked this one up)

You always pick long stories man . I like the description too but I don't want to know what closeted pervert entitles. I will pass it but I might read it someday.

Sounds good but I'm not into the vampire thing so Ima pass. Happy reading to those that do read it though and great review @ace

Nameless said:
You always pick long stories man . I like the description too but I don't want to know what closeted pervert entitles. I will pass it but I might read it someday.

Long stories? o_O this one is very short for me, my requirement for "Long" is 200+

Edit note: there are some provocitive scenes but all censored i probably shoulda mentioned that in the post

Ace said:
Long stories? o_O this one is very short for me, my requirement for "Long" is 200+

Edit note: there are some provocitive scenes but all censored i probably shoulda mentioned that in the post

I don't read many manga but many manga have 5-10 chapters. I thought it was a standard man. Didn't know that very long had hundreds of chapters in general

Back