Haikyuu Season 2 And Season 3: September 2018 Group Watch

Angel said:
he keeps turning from girl to guy and then from guy to girl. it is difficult to watch it and after getting into yaoi and shonen ai, i lost interest in straight romance. what is good about it? comedy?

[quote="AkimichiPratik" pid='109042' dateline='1538806454']

well u will like the comedy only if u r into 90's comedy. im watching it coz i found the panda (genma) on the internet n looked fun. n its actually good.
[/quote]

i don't how 90's comedy is different from 18's comedy. i will watch it and then let you know, how it is for me. i like comedy too but i like yaoi and shonen ai more

Angel said:
i don't how 90's comedy is different from 18's comedy. i will watch it and then let you know, how it is for me. i like comedy too but i like yaoi and shonen ai more

it's kind of different. I can't explain it properly but if u have seen any old anime which is still going on. u can observe a little difference. smh how do I say this. have ya seen Great teacher onizuka

AkimichiPratik said:
it's kind of different. I can't explain it properly but if u have seen any old anime which is still going on. u can observe a little difference. smh how do I say this. have ya seen Great teacher onizuka

i saw gto but it's completed and it's not ongoing and one piece is a very old manga and anime. are you talking about the art?

Not just art. art would be considered as a part. u know like they focus on making funny faces than the actual joke. even if the joke is not funny its still hilarious. ofc u can still find this in recent animez but still. AGUDADUIJHAS i cant explain it

AkimichiPratik said:
Not just art. art would be considered as a part. u know like they focus on making funny faces than the actual joke. even if the joke is not funny its still hilarious. ofc u can still find this in recent animez but still. AGUDADUIJHAS i cant explain it

some old faces are funny and i get they get into little details in old anime. i used to have memes with me which were funny but i lost them when i had to reset my phone to make it fast

Angel said:
some old faces are funny and i get they get into little details in old anime. i used to have memes with me which were funny but i lost them when i had to reset my phone to make it fast

Same i lost lot of shit cuz my hard disk got corrupted. i lost all my art psds n rare anime pics too :C

AkimichiPratik said:
Same i lost lot of shit cuz my hard disk got corrupted. i lost all my art psds n rare anime pics too :C

i am sorry. corruption is a b#tch and i hate it too. i don't store anything now and i just stream everything. do you take backup now?

[quote="AkimichiPratik" pid='110458' dateline='1539698473']

IKRRR feels bad man, now I make multiple cloud storage accounts and then I store it there. HDDs come really expensive but can't rely on it man :C
[/quote]

i take copies and save it in my usb drive memory cards.
i save them in clouds too but i can't trust them fully after seeing yahoo

[quote="AkimichiPratik" pid='110472' dateline='1539699476']

i use one drive n gdrive, btw can u tell me how do u manage ur alerts do u delete the old ones ? u might be getting 20-30 alerts cuz u have lot of clout XD
[/quote]

i go through all of them and once i have 0 alerts i delete them or sometimes i ignore them and i don't get many alerts. not many people talk to me like you think.

MadaraUchiha said:
Alerts automatically get deleted and reset though I don't remember the cycle.

I am not aware of this. Will the unread alerts get deleted as well if they get old?
I don't remember my alerts ever getting deleted.

Star_Of_Hope said:
I am not aware of this. Will the unread alerts get deleted as well if they get old?
I don't remember my alerts ever getting deleted.

It happened a lot of times for me. I contacted Clara and she told me this happens.
Although I'm not sure if this is still happening.

MadaraUchiha said:
It happened a lot of times for me. I contacted Clara and she told me this happens.

Then I really didn't imagine that one time when I couldn't find some of the alerts.
I thought it was my mistake but now I don't think it's truth.

MadaraUchiha said:

I see.
I hope that's not the case now.
Well, it would be a problem if this is for frequently. I wonder if we can stop deleting alerts for the time being.

is it time for the next recommendations?
it's been sometime and just like i told i didn't participate this time

MadaraUchiha said:
There's still 2 weeks left.

only 10 days left and it takes time to choose an anime. i have some recommendations for this month so i eagerly waiting for the announcement. sorry if i bothered you with this.

Back