Haikyuu Season 2 And Season 3: September 2018 Group Watch

Blackangel

this has been voted for this month. i am planning to watch and complete them. you could also start watching them.

I will be watching a few scenes a bit just like last time, to refresh my memory of every game :D
I hope everyone could complete watching it this month.

It's my favourite sports anime as well though I've only watched like one other sports anime, called One Outs, which is also excellent.

[quote="AkimichiPratik" pid='107664' dateline='1537800225']
i complete haikyuu recently. fuck me its so gooood. like its my favorite sports anime now.
[/quote]

I liked it too. Have you watched all the seasons? My favorite among all the seasons is the last season. I am waiting for season 4. It will be intense man.

[quote="AkimichiPratik" pid='107687' dateline='1537806155']

yup all the seasons, n there was a lot of character dev in season 2 so my fav would be season 3 dawg, that shit had my adrenaline flowing like crazzzy man.
[/quote]

I was yelling like crazy at the end of that fight. We can't take much but they should keep getting strong opponents like that man. I liked the first season too. Did you watch any other sports anime?

I saw all out man but I didn't complete it. It was a good anime but not to my tastes. I don't watch many sports anime but haikyuu might just change that for me.

[quote="AkimichiPratik" pid='107664' dateline='1537800225']
i complete haikyuu recently. fuck me its so gooood. like its my favorite sports anime now.
[/quote]

i liked it a lot too. i am thinking of looking for other anime similar to this but so far i haven't found any good anime like that

I wonder how many completed this group watch anime.
I have completed it and so did Angel,MadaraUchiha and Star. I am not sure about others.

[quote="AkimichiPratik" pid='107986' dateline='1537965836']

sports anime ill say Hajime no Ippo, all out, days (tv). and I don't think theres anything available at this point to compete with haikyuu in shounen sports genre.
[/quote]

i have heard of the first anime but not the rest. have you watched kuroko no basket? i am planning to watch it next. did you watch it? it is the second best anime haikyuu in sports

Angel said:
i have heard of the first anime but not the rest. have you watched kuroko no basket? i am planning to watch it next. did you watch it? it is the second best anime haikyuu in sports

Nameless said:
I wonder how many completed this group watch anime.
I have completed it and so did Angel,MadaraUchiha and Star. I am not sure about others.

well i said i have completed it so guess it counts ?

[/quote]

watch it for the first 10 episodes and you will start liking it. it can't compared to haikyuu but it's a good anime in it's own right. will you give it a try again?

[/quote]

You have watched it separately and you didn't rewatch it like some of us but if you remember the story very well, then it counts :cheers:

[quote="AkimichiPratik" pid='108363' dateline='1538229052']

Well Ik the anime is good. i saw 7 eps then i dropped it. guess ill give it a shot later. have ya seen ranma 1/2 //coz um watching that now
[/quote]

i haven't seen ranma but it's a big popular name. but the animation is old and i avoid very old looking anime. how is it for you? did you like it? can it come close to yu yu hakusho?

Angel said:
i haven't seen ranma but it's a big popular name. but the animation is old and i avoid very old looking anime. how is it for you? did you like it? can it come close to yu yu hakusho?

[quote="AkimichiPratik" pid='108762' dateline='1538551700']

I LOVE IT so far. im into 90s anime humour. n compared to yu yu hakusho maybe not. But its great for sure. u should watch it.
[/quote]

he keeps turning from girl to guy and then from guy to girl. it is difficult to watch it and after getting into yaoi and shonen ai, i lost interest in straight romance. what is good about it? comedy?

Back