Guess the anime name thread

Burnsy said:
Yes.....if you use your imagination.

Why you...
I was talking about Seirei no moribito
I have never seen a cool female lead who didn't tsundere, and who doesn't lose their strength with each passing arc

DiamondDust said:
Is this still ongoing? Looks fun lol

Yes it's still ongoing.
I believe she is talking about Serei No moribito from the start.
So, it's my turn now.

It's about pirates and it's just too long.

Star_Of_Hope said:
Yes it's still ongoing.
I believe she is talking about Serei No moribito from the start.
So, it's my turn now.

It's about pirates and it's just too long.

Well this is too obvious lol

Claraviolet said:
Why you...
I was talking about Seirei no moribito
I have never seen a cool female lead who didn't tsundere, and who doesn't lose their strength with each passing arc

Because your taste is crap and you don't know good characters when you see them anyway so no wonder you'd think that.

Burnsy said:
Because your taste is crap and you don't know good characters when you see them anyway so no wonder you'd think that.
Why you...
Most of the people believe the same xD it's just that, tsundere stuff is so not adorable and it's annoying

Well, could it be Dragonaut -The Resonance? I'm not really sure but it's the first thing that comes to mind when thinking about dragon and people xD.

Blackangel said:
lol i agree and it's one piece
now my turn d. i am thinking of an anime with human experiments, death
Is that Koro sensei from Assassination classrooms? I am not sure, but it came first in my mind.

Razor1911 said:
Is that Koro sensei from Assassination classrooms? I am not sure, but it came first in my mind.

It could be Fullmetal alchemist too.
I will go with it and let's see the result now

Let's try to revive this.
I am thinking of an anime character who is overpowered and stopped zombie apocalypse in a unique way

Back