Guess the anime name thread

Claraviolet

Real hero hidden in the darkness
Staff member
Burnsy said:
Yes.....if you use your imagination.

Why you...
I was talking about Seirei no moribito
I have never seen a cool female lead who didn't tsundere, and who doesn't lose their strength with each passing arc
 

Star_Of_Hope

Akatsuki
Staff member
DiamondDust said:
Is this still ongoing? Looks fun lol

Yes it's still ongoing.
I believe she is talking about Serei No moribito from the start.
So, it's my turn now.

It's about pirates and it's just too long.
 

MoonlightShadow

Well-known member
Star_Of_Hope said:
Yes it's still ongoing.
I believe she is talking about Serei No moribito from the start.
So, it's my turn now.

It's about pirates and it's just too long.

Well this is too obvious lol
 

Burnsy

Akatsuki
Staff member
Claraviolet said:
Why you...
I was talking about Seirei no moribito
I have never seen a cool female lead who didn't tsundere, and who doesn't lose their strength with each passing arc

Because your taste is crap and you don't know good characters when you see them anyway so no wonder you'd think that.
 

Claraviolet

Real hero hidden in the darkness
Staff member
Burnsy said:
Because your taste is crap and you don't know good characters when you see them anyway so no wonder you'd think that.
Why you...
Most of the people believe the same xD it's just that, tsundere stuff is so not adorable and it's annoying
 

Heatman

Well-known member
Well, could it be Dragonaut -The Resonance? I'm not really sure but it's the first thing that comes to mind when thinking about dragon and people xD.
 

Razor1911

Well-known member
Blackangel said:
lol i agree and it's one piece
now my turn d. i am thinking of an anime with human experiments, death
Is that Koro sensei from Assassination classrooms? I am not sure, but it came first in my mind.
 

Claraviolet

Real hero hidden in the darkness
Staff member
Razor1911 said:
Is that Koro sensei from Assassination classrooms? I am not sure, but it came first in my mind.

It could be Fullmetal alchemist too.
I will go with it and let's see the result now
 

Rinko

Well-known member
Let's try to revive this.
I am thinking of an anime character who is overpowered and stopped zombie apocalypse in a unique way
 
Top