Goblin Slayer

did this get better?
i saw a video how goblin slayer is one of the worst anime ever posted by demon skeith

Angel said:
did this get better?
i saw a video how goblin slayer is one of the worst anime ever posted by demon skeith

I only watched a few episodes and found it boring but it seems like a hit or miss weather you will love it or hate it.

Angel said:
did this get better?

Uh no the video is fully sarcastic. It's no Evangelion-like masterpiece but it's no boku not pico level bad either.

MadaraUchiha said:
Uh no the video is fully sarcastic. It's no Evangelion-like masterpiece but it's no boku not pico level bad either.

boku no pico isn't for everyone and it's for shota people. they like young boys.
i don't like people using it to compare the level.

everyone cares for the first episode more. it's the golden episode which can make or break an anime. i didn't think people would like it after watching that video. at least you enjoyed watching a few episodes.

Angel said:
boku no pico isn't for everyone and it's for shota people. they like young boys.
i don't like people using it to compare the level.

That's just euphemism for pedophilia and anyway it's not the content, the anime itself is made so badly.

Angel said:
everyone cares for the first episode more. it's the golden episode which can make or break an anime. i didn't think people would like it after watching that video. at least you enjoyed watching a few episodes.

First episode matters but not this much, Angel.
Haven't you seen other anime which gets better and better once the story progresses?

MadaraUchiha said:
That's just euphemism for pedophilia and anyway it's not the content, the anime itself is made so badly.

i should see it to understand what you are saying.
i haven't touched it much. i read reviews

Angel said:
i should see it to understand what you are saying.
i haven't touched it much. i read reviews

So you were angry at other people for saying it sucks without having watched it then, eh?

MadaraUchiha said:
So you were angry at other people for saying it sucks without having watched it then, eh?

i didn't want to watch it when i am angry at others for dissing it.
i don't want it to cloud by judgement when i am watching it.
why did you watch it when you are not into bl?

Angel said:
i didn't want to watch it when i am angry at others for dissing it.
i don't want it to cloud by judgement when i am watching it.
why did you watch it when you are not into bl?

It's often called the worst anime ever and that's why.

Angel said:
if you ask me, i would say high school dxd or some other anime.
https://myanimelist.net/featured/1254/10_of_the_WORST_Anime_of_All_Time
it's not there is in this list.

That list is also not based on any subjective opinion, it's based on the actual score of each anime and is ranked based on them. I'm pretty sure even the scores have changed at this point.
Also it's a collective popular opinion, I'm not talking about some MAL list.

Also, Highschool dxd is a good anime, with good action and characters.

MadaraUchiha said:
That list is also not based on any subjective opinion, it's based on the actual score of each anime and is ranked based on them. I'm pretty sure even the scores have changed at this point.
Also it's a collective popular opinion, I'm not talking about some MAL list.

Also, Highschool dxd is a good anime, with good action and characters.

i never liked it and it's very close to being hentai. it's worse than any other anime i have ever seen. a good horror can do better than that. i don't want to think people who says mal opinion doesn't matter.

Angel said:
i never liked it and it's very close to being hentai. it's worse than any other anime i have ever seen. a good horror can do better than that. i don't want to think people who says mal opinion doesn't matter.

If you so say, and Boku no Pico has a score of 4.95.
And Highschool dxd is often called as the best Ecchi fantasy ever made.

MadaraUchiha said:
If you so say, and Boku no Pico has a score of 4.95.
And Highschool dxd is often called as the best Ecchi fantasy ever made.

it's rating given a##holes who are not fundanshi's and fujoshis. they want an anime to mock and picked this up. there are many sh#t straight anime, which can make everyone gag.

Angel said:
it's rating given a##holes who are not fundanshi's and fujoshis. they want an anime to mock and picked this up. there are many sh#t straight anime, which can make everyone gag.

Nah don't think so. There are lots of anime which receive the same level of hatred as this one. Like Big Order, Pupa, etc.

Back