Getting confused in tokyo ghoul anime

anteiku and owl power is great but he couldn't protect anyone in the end. i didn't get confused at all with this. i am always able to tell them apart

SecretWish said:
anteiku and owl power is great but he couldn't protect anyone in the end. i didn't get confused at all with this. i am always able to tell them apart

Sweet.

It doesn't have much comparison to the original series.
I saw the second season and I didn't like it or dislike it. Many people disliked the second season and it's not part of the manga at all

KuranKaname said:
It doesn't have much comparison to the original series.
I saw the second season and I didn't like it or dislike it. Many people disliked the second season and it's not part of the manga at all

Yeah.. 2nd season was a let down... Ppl expected it to follow the manga cause a lot of the Good scenes were taken out..

Sase said:
Yeah.. 2nd season was a let down... Ppl expected it to follow the manga cause a lot of the Good scenes were taken out..

I was expecting a lot. I thought Kaneki will surpass owl's power and everyone would fear him. I never expected him to join aogiri. I don't think anyone gave much thought while writing that plot.

KuranKaname said:
I was expecting a lot. I thought Kaneki will surpass owl's power and everyone would fear him. I never expected him to join aogiri. I don't think anyone gave much thought while writing that plot.

Long as the story had twists.. I was all in. Season 1 climax was just awesome.. A guy like kaneki accepting his ghoul self and becoming a ghoul and thereafter becoming a badass.. The flow was there in the story..

Sase said:
Long as the story had twists.. I was all in. Season 1 climax was just awesome.. A guy like kaneki accepting his ghoul self and becoming a ghoul and thereafter becoming a badass.. The flow was there in the story..

Even the torture and then the resolve everything was good in the first season. But slowly it lost all that. I saw tokyo ghoul re and I hated it.

KuranKaname said:
Even the torture and then the resolve everything was good in the first season. But slowly it lost all that. I saw tokyo ghoul re and I hated it.

Isnt season 3 following the manga? I havent read manga but I heard it did follow the manga. I don't get your reason for hating it.

Sase said:
Isnt season 3 following the manga? I havent read manga but I heard it did follow the manga. I don't get your reason for hating it.

It might have followed the manga but it's not good. Story is missing and the turn of events in the season 3 is not good. I don't want kaneki to be sasaki like that.

KuranKaname said:
It might have followed the manga but it's not good. Story is missing and the turn of events in the season 3 is not good. I don't want kaneki to be sasaki like that.

Right.. I see. Ishidha sui is a mysterious writer.. He has changed the story to a whole new level.. Anyway, I do like where the story is heading

Sase said:
Right.. I see. Ishidha sui is a mysterious writer.. He has changed the story to a whole new level.. Anyway, I do like where the story is heading

Are you following the manga and is it still ongoing? I thought it would end soon as kaneki is slowly taking his body over in the last season

KuranKaname said:
Are you following the manga and is it still ongoing? I thought it would end soon as kaneki is slowly taking his body over in the last season

I haven't read manga.. I only read them when I Am sooo curious but then again, I lose interest at times.. Gotta check out when the anime releases.

Sase said:
I haven't read manga.. I only read them when I Am sooo curious but then again, I lose interest at times.. Gotta check out when the anime releases.

Let me take a wild guess, you read a few selective chapters that got major plot twists right? I do that sometime :cheers:

KuranKaname said:
Let me take a wild guess, you read a few selective chapters that got major plot twists right? I do that sometime :cheers:

Sort of.. I read fandom wikia tbh.. Its simple than reading manga.

Sase said:
Sort of.. I read fandom wikia tbh.. Its simple than reading manga.

Fandom reading? Isn't that like an alternative story and got some resemblance to the original story? Or may be I am wrong.

KuranKaname said:
Fandom reading? Isn't that like an alternative story and got some resemblance to the original story? Or may be I am wrong.
Nah.. Fandom wikia is like a summary to the story.. You neednt have to read those one on one convo in manga here.. Its like consolidated and presented to ya. Wont take much time to know whats going on in the story..

Sase said:
Nah.. Fandom wikia is like a summary to the story.. You neednt have to read those one on one convo in manga here.. Its like consolidated and presented to ya. Wont take much time to know whats going on in the story..

Oh that's sounds awesome. I will browse through them. Thanks man. I don't like alternate fanfiction all that much and I avoid them

KuranKaname said:
Oh that's sounds awesome. I will browse through them. Thanks man. I don't like alternate fanfiction all that much and I avoid them

Its given arc wise or volume wise.. Type in google, "Tokyo Ghoul" wikia .. And ya can see the link.. Similarly for the animes which have wikia.. It will be there..

Sase said:
Its given arc wise or volume wise.. Type in google, "Tokyo Ghoul" wikia .. And ya can see the link.. Similarly for the animes which have wikia.. It will be there..

I will look into them. Thanks so much.
Reading synopsis is really easy. Do you always read them?

Back