Getting confused in tokyo ghoul anime

Star_Of_Hope

Akatsuki
Staff member
How many of you get confused with aogiri and anteiku in Tokyo ghoul?
I started getting confused, when I began watching Tokyo ghoul re.

I didn't know that you were following Tokyo ghoul re. There were too many changes in that anime and sometimes I feel that I am watching an entirely different anime. Well, I hope a battle breaks out between the doves, aogiri ad antaiku

Star_Of_Hope said:
I didn't know that you were following Tokyo ghoul re. There were too many changes in that anime and sometimes I feel that I am watching an entirely different anime. Well, I hope a battle breaks out between the doves, aogiri ad antaiku

Course I do.. I mean BNHA and TG RE are the two main animes of summer release this year.. Both are awesome. And Ik how ya feel.. Season 2 of TG and season 3 is just not at all related.. Season 3 gives new background to characters and I am 50 50 on the feels. Not the same as when I watched season 1 though. Loved it. Season 3 is pretty good so far.

Sase said:
Course I do.. I mean BNHA and TG RE are the two main animes of summer release this year.. Both are awesome. And Ik how ya feel.. Season 2 of TG and season 3 is just not at all related.. Season 3 gives new background to characters and I am 50 50 on the feels. Not the same as when I watched season 1 though. Loved it. Season 3 is pretty good so far.

Well, I really wanted kaneki to stick with the anteiku folks than to join the doves. Also, the present kaneki seems to be kept in the dark about everything and that is unforgivable too. No matter what the situation is brainwashing someone just to use them, is too cruel for words.

Star_Of_Hope said:
Well, I really wanted kaneki to stick with the anteiku folks than to join the doves. Also, the present kaneki seems to be kept in the dark about everything and that is unforgivable too. No matter what the situation is brainwashing someone just to use them, is too cruel for words.

I dunno.. Well.. He has his fam. in both human and ghoul kinds. Long as touka ship sails, Idc which side he on.

Sase said:
I dunno.. Well.. He has his fam. in both human and ghoul kinds. Long as touka ship sails, Idc which side he on.

Yes.
But if her gets too attached with the doves, he might have to fight seriously with anteiku someday. I really don't want to see that.

It tries to be an adaptation of the sequel manga to the original manga, while being the third season to a second season that didn't adapt the second half of the original manga, so of course you are gonna be confused.

MadaraUchiha said:
It tries to be an adaptation of the sequel manga to the original manga, while being the third season to a second season that didn't adapt the second half of the original manga, so of course you are gonna be confused.

I didn't even get what you said in your post and it's confusing even trying to understand it. I blame my perception on the time, for this time. As it's late, I can't really get much.

Star_Of_Hope said:
I didn't even get what you said in your post and it's confusing even trying to understand it. I blame my perception on the time, for this time. As it's late, I can't really get much.

It's like 11.
Tokyo Ghoul: Re is the sequel manga to the Tokyo Ghoul manga.
Tokyo Ghoul: Re anime adapts the Tokyo Ghoul: Re manga.
Tokyo Ghoul: Re is also the sequel to Tokyo Ghoul Root A.
Tokyo Ghoul Root A is the sequel to the original Tokyo Ghoul anime.
Tokyo Ghoul anime adapts the first 60 chapters of the Tokyo Ghoul manga.
Tokyo Ghoul Root A doesn't adapt the rest of the chapters of Tokyo Ghoul(around 80 chapters), and because of this you are gonna be missing out on a lot.

MadaraUchiha said:
It's like 11.
Tokyo Ghoul Root A doesn't adapt the rest of the chapters of Tokyo Ghoul(around 80 chapters), and because of this you are gonna be missing out on a lot.

I see. As we missing this story of tokyo ghoul root a, we don't get the story much because of the plot progress. Thank you for explaining that to me Madara :D
I will have to take a look at the tokyo ghoul root a manga sometime

Star_Of_Hope said:
I see. As we missing this story of tokyo ghoul root a, we don't get the story much because of the plot progress. Thank you for explaining that to me Madara :D
I will have to take a look at the tokyo ghoul root a manga sometime

Wait there's no Tokyo Ghoul Root A manga. It's just the second season of Tokyo Ghoul. It's supposed to adapt chapters 67 to 144 of the original Toyko Ghoul manga and it didn't and did something on its own and is terrible as a result.

MadaraUchiha said:
Wait there's no Tokyo Ghoul Root A manga. It's just the second season of Tokyo Ghoul. It's supposed to adapt chapters 67 to 144 of the original Toyko Ghoul manga and it didn't and did something on its own and is terrible as a result.

I see. Well I don't particularly dislike that second season. If anything, it was good for me. I will have to take a look at those chapters then. Hope they are not like Hunter x Hunter manga pages, filled with dialogues

MadaraUchiha said:
It's like 11.

Damn, didn't think the series was that complicated. Thanks for the break down.

Demon_skeith said:
Damn, didn't think the series was that complicated. Thanks for the break down.

didn't you post a thread about the third season? i am getting confused as you are posting many threads like me

Star_Of_Hope said:
Yes.
But if her gets too attached with the doves, he might have to fight seriously with anteiku someday. I really don't want to see that.

Kaneki killed his precious human counterparts.. Least one ya can call as precious which is Arima. Taking out his ghoul mates would be the same.. The series has a tragedy tag, ya know.. so~.

MadaraUchiha said:
It's like 11.

Nice way of summing up, bruh.

Sase said:
Kaneki killed his precious human counterparts.. Least one ya can call as precious which is Arima. Taking out his ghoul mates would be the same.. The series has a tragedy tag, ya know.. so~.

Nice way of summing up, bruh.

I had to Google arima as I don't remember his name. I don't remember who kaneki killed him either. I only remember kaneki killing a ghoul in a church, while trying to save others

Star_Of_Hope said:
I had to Google arima as I don't remember his name. I don't remember who kaneki killed him either. I only remember kaneki killing a ghoul in a church, while trying to save others

He killed a ghoul in a church.. "killed"? Hmm.. I dont know.. Didnt read manga.. I just bits and pieces apart from anime cause of fb grp I am in and sometimes I read wiki.

Sase said:
He killed a ghoul in a church.. "killed"? Hmm.. I dont know.. Didnt read manga.. I just bits and pieces apart from anime cause of fb grp I am in and sometimes I read wiki.

I don't read manga all that much. It's in anime. I believe touka is hurt badly in that fight.
I am not so sure about the killing part.
But I think he killed him

Star_Of_Hope said:
I don't read manga all that much. It's in anime. I believe touka is hurt badly in that fight.
I am not so sure about the killing part.
But I think he killed him

Ya mean Tsukiyama , I think.. The only one I could think of ~. Nishki would be there too... Nah, he alive.. both of them.... far as S3 goes.

Back