Get to know Blackrose :)

Blackrose said:
I guess not...once it's worth it though..i wouldn't mind

Pizza without a doubt...I looovvvvveee pizza especially with pineapples

Oh my.. for some people that's classified as shenanigans Haha..
Next! Prefer sweet or savory?

Grey_Fox said:
Oh my.. for some people that's classified as shenanigans Haha..
Next! Prefer sweet or savory?

Sweet is good but I'm more into anything lemon or lime but not to sour

Star_Of_Hope said:
It's just hard to believe they are natural
People can do a lot of things to make them look like a natural product, but it's just unbelievable sometimes, unless you see it with your own eyes :D

Exactly my belief...nature is sooo beautiful and amazing and I really hope that I get to see this in it's natural glory before I die

Blackangel said:
would you like to migrate to any country sweetheart?
if so, which county would that be?

I wouldn't like to migrate but I would love to travel..I have always wanted to visit India and Miami and so many other places
You?

Would you like to go on a world tour at some point?
I used to think it could be fun but now . Not really

what's your favourite folk lore?
just curious and i know you are afraid of all the dark things lol

That's good to know.
How many manga do you usually read? Do you prefer manga over anime then?
I am following four currently and started another last night...I do like anime as well but I'm more into the reading. I find it doesn't take as long as watching anime.

I am following four currently and started another last night...I do like anime as well but I'm more into the reading. I find it doesn't take as long as watching anime.
I bet if you have time, you would want to watch anime than manga man.
Visual representation of a story through animation is really cool than reading about it

I bet if you have time, you would want to watch anime than manga man.
Visual representation of a story through animation is really cool than reading about it
Well I thought that you were not speaking to me considering the length of time it's been since we spoke lol
How are things with you and school?
I would probably prefer anime IF I had the time but I don't have the time these days...except for monthly watch which I basically have to force into my schedule lol

@Blackrose would you forgive someone who betrayed you badly?
i can always imagine you being only gentle lol. so just curious
I'll be honest love. I trust easily but once you betray that trust especially in the way you are speaking of its usually pretty difficult and next to impossible to regain. Forgiveness I try to give but sometimes it just doesn't work.

I'll be honest love. I trust easily but once you betray that trust especially in the way you are speaking of its usually pretty difficult and next to impossible to regain. Forgiveness I try to give but sometimes it just doesn't work.
i get it .
don't think of your kids only. sometimes you need to think about yourself too sweetheart.

Back