Get to know Blackrose :)

Blackrose

V.I.P. Member
Hey all
Well I guess by now most of you know a lot about me but I just came across this section and thought it looked like fun so if you're interested feel free to ask me stuff here.
:hi: :gimme: :evilgrin:

blackrose said:
Hey all
Well I guess by now most of you know a lot about me but I just came across this section and thought it looked like fun so if you're interested feel free to ask me stuff here.
:hi: :gimme: :evilgrin:

What kind of food you like?

BlueFog2019 said:
What kind of food you like?

I like all kinds of food
My absolute favourite dish is Macaroni Pie and baked chicken(the way my mom does it) and pizza
My favourite indian dish is sweet rice or kheer...I will eat that with anything lol
Favourite dessert is without a doubt Cheese cake
Man now I'm hungry lol

blackrose said:
I like all kinds of food
My absolute favourite dish is Macaroni Pie and baked chicken(the way my mom does it) and pizza
My favourite indian dish is sweet rice or kheer...I will eat that with anything lol
Favourite dessert is without a doubt Cheese cake
Man now I'm hungry lol

I like butter chicken and rasmalai, i eat those before and become my favorite since then

BlueFog2019 said:
I like butter chicken and rasmalai, i eat those before and become my favorite since then

Oh I like butter chicken to..yummy
I want to taste rasmalai for the longest while but haven't gotten there yet
Might have to make it myself to taste it lol

BurnsyCEO said:
What circumstances happened such that you're a single mom now?

Well I just got fed up of being in a one sided relationship and there were other things that just didn't work out..I tried and tried but nothing can stand on one leg right

blackrose said:

Well I just got fed up of being in a one sided relationship and there were other things that just didn't work out..I tried and tried but nothing can stand on one leg right

Keep your head up and keep smiling Rose, it will make life easier

blackrose said:

Do you think that I planned it?
When it happened I couldn't bring myself to get rid of them so here I am. ..though unplanned they are my life

BlueFog2019 said:
Keep your head up and keep smiling Rose, it will make life easier

Thanks hun. I'm trying to do that :)

blackrose said:
Do you think that I planned it?
When it happened I couldn't bring myself to get rid of them so here I am. ..though unplanned they are my life

Thanks hun. I'm trying to do that :)

I thought so but it's on you guys for being careless about something like this. Also are they twins? And how old are they?

BurnsyCEO said:
I thought so but it's on you guys for being careless about something like this. Also are they twins? And how old are they?

Well it's not as easy as you think and I was careful. ..sometimes you just can't control stuff I guess. Luckily they aren't twins and before you ask yes they are a couple years apart...as I said I tried really hard for things to work out in my kids favor. unfortunately my sacrifices and hard work went in vain

do you ever regret anything?
it didn't have to be about the outcome but thinking of what it could have been. like for me, i would think what if my sister is still here taking care of my niece and other things

Angel said:
do you ever regret anything?
it didn't have to be about the outcome but thinking of what it could have been. like for me, i would think what if my sister is still here taking care of my niece and other things

I have many regrets sweetie but none are my kids...I would change a lot and I wish it everyday but the one thing I would never change is my kids
Sometimes I just wish that I wasn't so blinded by my love for someone that just didn't deserve it

blackrose said:
I have many regrets sweetie but none are my kids...I would change a lot and I wish it everyday but the one thing I would never change is my kids
Sometimes I just wish that I wasn't so blinded by my love for someone that just didn't deserve it

but if it's not that person, your kids would be a like different but i know what you are getting it.
i love my niece but she deserves better than me

Angel said:
but if it's not that person, your kids would be a like different but i know what you are getting it.
i love my niece but she deserves better than me

Yes they would be..I wouldn't change having them but rather losing my mind and trying to work things out where they clearly weren't gona
You do your best hun..I'm sure that she will come around

blackrose said:
Yes they would be..I wouldn't change having them but rather losing my mind and trying to work things out where they clearly weren't gona

thank you.
it was bad at first but i learned how to deal with teenagers and now i am stressing again

blackrose said:

I don't really know you but i get the impression that you're a good mom

BlueFog2019 said:
I don't really know you but i get the impression that you're a good mom

Thanks hun
I'm trying but sometimes I'm just not sure

Angel said:
thank you.
it was bad at first but i learned how to deal with teenagers and now i am stressing again

Angel said:
you will have a rough life ahead but but they are small kids.
you have time for yourself before it gets to that. enjoy yourself while you still can. i am just playing with you. they won't be like that and they are your kids. they will be fine

Back