Gekiryuuchi

Ace

Manga Name: Gekiryuuchi

Source: Manga Rock

Ranking: 6061

Chapters: 25

Genres: Action, Martial Arts, School life, Seinen, Psychological, Drama

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Description:
Kei is a high-school student bullied daily and none of his fellow classmates care. Worn down by those endless humiliations, he accepts the strange proposal of his childhood friend Akira : Suicide together to end this nightmare. But that day, Kei survives and Akira doesn't.

Months later, the young man is shocked when he discovers on the net a website about street fighting. On several videos put online, a barely recognizable Akira gives a major beatdown to his opponents! What really happened? To discover the truth, Kei has only one solution: registering on that site and go from fight to fight to find the truth about Akira...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Personal Opinion:
At first glance i was very hesitant to pick this one up and read it due to the description involving suicide but i do enjoy martial arts so i gave it a chance, slowly the characters and story grew on me, While the ending was not as great as i would have wanted it to be it still was very satisfactory. I'm just glad they didn't milk it like some do, regardless it's a good one.

Ranking: [X] Means it checks the box [/] Doesn't completely satisfy [?] not sure

Personal Ranking: 10/10
[X] Manga complete?
[X] Great Art?
[X] Stunning story-line?
[X] Fantastic Character design?

Explanation on the reduction of my rating:-NA-

Interesting. I might actually pick this up soon. I have heard of a similar storyline before but I am not so sure where that is.
It's probably a live action or some drama. Still 7.5 rating is confusing me

[quote="Star_Of_Hope" pid='115947' dateline='1544055064']
Interesting. I might actually pick this up soon. I have heard of a similar storyline before but I am not so sure where that is.
It's probably a live action or some drama. Still 7.5 rating is confusing me
[/quote]

oops meant to be 10/10. i forgot to edit that bit

Back