Ford v Ferrari Movie

MadaraUchiha

Akatsuki
Staff member
Watched this today. It's about designer Caroll Shelby and driver Ken Miles building a race car for Ford so they can compete with Ferrari at the Le Mans 24 hours race while overcoming other challenges along the way.
The movie is meant to be watched on the big screen. The race sequences were exciting and all of them were done on camera. And I was worried about the characters but the behind the scenes drama was equally riveting. Christian Bale was the best part of the movie and Matt Damon was great as well. The movie is also surprisingly funny at times. There's a lot of corporate drama and designing stuff involved in the movie and even if you are not into racing and all that stuff which I'm not, you'll still enjoy the movie.
Overall, this is a fast-paced, entertaining movie with great drama, comedy, amazing acting and exciting race sequences. Highly recommend you watch it on a big screen.

[video=youtube]http://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3h9Z89U9ZA[/video]

Demon_skeith said:
I saw the trailer, looks interesting but not my type of movie to pay money to see.
I'm not into these movies as well but it's presented in a everyone can enjoy but yeah your wish.

Good movie, the Le mans race was hype, but the ending was bad. No fairy tale endings in movies based on real life. Just like that movie about alan turing.

BurnsyCEO said:
Good movie, the Le mans race was hype, but the ending was bad. No fairy tale endings in movies based on real life. Just like that movie about alan turing.
I and the entire audience checked out by the time the actual race ended and the epilogue was kinda not necessary yeah. Could have been fine if they just put an infograph about his death like they did after the movie actually ended where they chronicled about the team's 4 consecutive wins.

MadaraUchiha said:
I and the entire audience checked out by the time the actual race ended and the epilogue was kinda not necessary yeah. Could have been fine if they just put an infograph about his death like they did after the movie actually ended where they chronicled about the team's 4 consecutive wins.

Oh yeah. I also liked that fight they both had and that scene where Shelby drives Ford and he bursts into tears later.

Back