Football Manager 2021

gemxtria

V.I.P. Member
I don't expect anyone to reply. But hopefully this week my favourite game Football Manager will be released! I got nearly 2000 hours on this years version!

Does anyone else play?

gemxtria said:
I don't think anyone will play it, but it's such a good game

did you play football before gem?
i mean back i school or just as a game with friends before?

Blackangel said:
did you play football before gem?
i mean back i school or just as a game with friends before?
I did with my friends years ago but i was never any good. So i spent more time learning about football, the history and the tactics

gemxtria said:
I did with my friends years ago but i was never any good. So i spent more time learning about football, the history and the tactics

that's cool
then you genuinely like the game a lot. i am impressed. people usually like only those games, they are good at

Blackangel said:
that's cool
then you genuinely like the game a lot. i am impressed. people usually like only those games, they are good at
I just enjoy watching football as well. I have 2 teams to follow and they always play at different times so i can always watch something

gemxtria said:
I just enjoy watching football as well. I have 2 teams to follow and they always play at different times so i can always watch something

that's cool gem
i am glad that you like something so much and you get to watch them a lot too

Blackangel said:
that's cool gem
i am glad that you like something so much and you get to watch them a lot too
It helps when i can't sleep at night because one team i follow is in the US so they play at midnight my time

CryingClown said:
It must be, sometimes i miss to play FM again but i don't have the PC lol plus.. i'm not familiar with today's player lol
If you get it again i'll help

CryingClown said:
Who is the best player in FM2021? Or 2020?
The best playersi n general are players like Mbappe, Haaland and a couple of others. The best young affordable players are like Gravenberch, Bellingham, Tonali, Dest. They are the future stars

Burnsy said:
No I don't see the appeal in any sports anymore.

gemxtria said:
The best playersi n general are players like Mbappe, Haaland and a couple of others. The best young affordable players are like Gravenberch, Bellingham, Tonali, Dest. They are the future stars

That's a throwback. I bet you can get good players for cheap. I bet Neymar is only a kid on that game

Back