Finally got a job offer!

So, how is your job man?
Is everything cool? You looked very stressed with all the money loss before.
Haha... Well my work starts in about 10 days or so.
I can't wait to start... Thanks to all that financial loss ;_;

The salary isn't much but I have decided to opt for it. Thanks to the recent scam my bank account took a toll(a drastic one at that where I couldn't even maintain the minimum balance required for the accounts ;_; ). I need to save up something and repay my debts too (_ _)/ .
These days I am feeling too depressed. Well, I have been watching lots of Youtube shorts, space videos to keep me occupied all the time, so I wouldn't have to think about anything at all.

I don't want to leave my mother at all....but lately I haven't been communicating much with her as I felt that she is taking me for granted and doesn't even care about my needs all that much......
This is the first time in about 2 years that I stayed mad at her for more than 2-3 weeks now. I am not going to give in this time....as she needs to understand that everyone is equal....(when doing chores and such) and you can't make just one person put up with everything and compromise all the time....
I can't get into details but as I share stuff with you guys from time to time, I wanted to talk to you ( to get some support and all xD)

I need to travel close to 6 hours a day(two times a week) to my workplace, for the first 3 months.....it's going to be hard.....but I really need a job at the moment.........
Well, that's it guys. I will be travelling to the UK again this weekend( I got back from the UK for the holidays).
See you all later!
Congratulations 🎉, All the best!

Back