Finally got a job offer!

Claraviolet

Real hero hidden in the darkness
Staff member
The salary isn't much but I have decided to opt for it. Thanks to the recent scam my bank account took a toll(a drastic one at that where I couldn't even maintain the minimum balance required for the accounts ;_; ). I need to save up something and repay my debts too (_ _)/ .
These days I am feeling too depressed. Well, I have been watching lots of Youtube shorts, space videos to keep me occupied all the time, so I wouldn't have to think about anything at all.

I don't want to leave my mother at all....but lately I haven't been communicating much with her as I felt that she is taking me for granted and doesn't even care about my needs all that much......
This is the first time in about 2 years that I stayed mad at her for more than 2-3 weeks now. I am not going to give in this time....as she needs to understand that everyone is equal....(when doing chores and such) and you can't make just one person put up with everything and compromise all the time....
I can't get into details but as I share stuff with you guys from time to time, I wanted to talk to you ( to get some support and all xD)

I need to travel close to 6 hours a day(two times a week) to my workplace, for the first 3 months.....it's going to be hard.....but I really need a job at the moment.........
Well, that's it guys. I will be travelling to the UK again this weekend( I got back from the UK for the holidays).
See you all later!

finally that's good news clarie
lol you always given to your mother and everyone knows. but i am glad that you have a job now.

finally that's good news clarie
lol you always given to your mother and everyone knows. but i am glad that you have a job now.
Thank you but not this time ;_;
I felt like I don't belong and my opinions don't matter at our home....so yeah...not this time.

Thank you but not this time ;_;
I felt like I don't belong and my opinions don't matter at our home....so yeah...not this time.
don't worry
and i am sure it's nothing big and you will be just fine. don't think and try to be happy clarie. you finally got a job.

don't worry
and i am sure it's nothing big and you will be just fine. don't think and try to be happy clarie. you finally got a job.
Yes that's true.
Everyone acts as if once a person gives in, they need to give in all the time....and that's not fair.

Yes that's true.
Everyone acts as if once a person gives in, they need to give in all the time....and that's not fair.
finally i am glad that you are trying to stay strong
and believe me if you love a person too much, then yeah they expect you to give in no matter what they did

finally i am glad that you are trying to stay strong
and believe me if you love a person too much, then yeah they expect you to give in no matter what they did
Haha yeah I can related to that Angel.
But it's fine as long as it doesn't effect your comfort zone...but if you feel uncomfortable all the damn time .....then it's time to change that.

Haha yeah I can related to that Angel.
But it's fine as long as it doesn't effect your comfort zone...but if you feel uncomfortable all the damn time .....then it's time to change that.
poor thing.
don't worry and it's nice to get instant replies lol. it's been a long time since i talked to someone in maf like this.

poor thing.
don't worry and it's nice to get instant replies lol. it's been a long time since i talked to someone in maf like this.
Haha....I am not usually online at this time but yeah it's nice to talk to folks who can understand me a little.
People around me think I am just throwing a tantrum ;_;

Haha....I am not usually online at this time but yeah it's nice to talk to folks who can understand me a little.
People around me think I am just throwing a tantrum ;_;
i can understand lol
and you can't expect people to completely understand something they don't get it. world is a hard place to live in kid

i can understand lol
and you can't expect people to completely understand something they don't get it. world is a hard place to live in kid
Kid? ><
I am old and no longer a kid xD I have to go now. It's really nice talking to you Angel :)

That's cool man.
It's great to have a job. I am still looking for one :cheers: I know your fights don't last too long and I am not going to say anything about that :cheers:

That's cool man.
It's great to have a job. I am still looking for one :cheers: I know your fights don't last too long and I am not going to say anything about that :cheers:
Thank you... Kiddo
Congrats for the new job. What kind of job this time?
It's a functional role... Rather than a technical role.
Glad you found a job. Even if it's not the best it's a start. You can build from there.
Thank you kadenmire

Back