Final statistics thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Star_Of_Hope said:
25 more posts and we will reach the goal.
This is exciting but the progress is too slow for comfort. Clara tried that domain thing again but it didn't work :(

Nameless said:
That's disappointing man
May be she could have asked for some help? Everyone's still waiting for it to happen

I agree man

Yep
I hope her hard work pays of

[quote="blackrose" pid='127867' dateline='1552410772']

Yea I tried it also and it didn't work. 
This page even went haywire for a while to
Glad that it's up and working again
[/quote]

I never knew that there was a downtime today. No wonder we couldn't meet the goal faster.
We are just 4 posts away from the goal man

Yoshida said:
I might have missed that and a sticky thread would be nice for announcements. Can you stick a thread in that bar above? It's in the index page

I am not very active here and I don't intend to change that. It will take me time and I came to terms with it. Even if I leave, I wouldn't have much to lose

Star_Of_Hope said:
50 posts now.
I just want to see the goal being met today. Guess that's a little selfish request on my part

No you just want the best for the site. Nothing selfish there. I hope that it will be met soon as well

Nameless said:
I never knew that there was a downtime today. No wonder we couldn't meet the goal faster.
We are just 4 posts away from the goal man

Angel said:
we don't have that much time.
i don't follow these hours much but there are less than 10 hours before the reset and clara might try that things again

This is getting hilarious man.
One thing after another. We should be a whole week ahead, for star to give us some rest. I am not talking because I disappear a lot

No you just want the best for the site. Nothing selfish there. I hope that it will be met soon as well

Nameless said:
One thing after another. We should be a whole week ahead, for star to give us some rest. I am not talking because I disappear a lot

We met the goal man only to find more :cheers:

Isn't it better to have a goal?
We should be ahead of the week's goal, so we could afford to be lazy once in a while :D

we won't be able to meet any 140 goal today and i am too tired to even post some

let's try to meet the goal sometime next week

It would have been great to see the 140 posts goal being met, but still this is nice enough.
Good job Angel and you made good posts. If you have observed, you would notice that your other threads get more replies :D

Nameless said:

We met the goal man only to find more :cheers:

Well it is a weekly goal so guess we just gotta do our best

Angel said:
we made it and now we have a new goal.
again a 900 posts goal for just 7 days. i don't get it but we got some time
we should be fine

Well lets just see and do our best..
It's all we can do anyway

Looks like we made some progress yesterday.
Hopefully it would continue. It's better to not to take complete rest and make the forum inactive :D

blackrose said:
Well it is a weekly goal so guess we just gotta do our best

Well lets just see and do our best..
It's all we can do anyway

i agree with that and i want to help too.
i will try to post some and we could make some progress that way

Angel said:
i agree with that and i want to help too.
i will try to post some and we could make some progress that way

Sorry hun, I really can't seem to catch a break..sighss
my kids' sick and I am trying to get a printer to work. ..between the both I'm not sure which has me more frustrated

blackrose said:
Sorry hun, I really can't seem to catch a break..sighss
my kids' sick and I am trying to get a printer to work. ..between the both I'm not sure which has me more frustrated

i am so sorry to hear that.
you should get some rest while you can. do you need lots of copies from this printer?

I never expected much activity this week man. Otherwise I would have dropped by sooner.
We already reached that hard goal.

Angel said:
i am so sorry to hear that.
you should get some rest while you can. do you need lots of copies from this printer?

Thanks hun
I have a mini printery..i do printing for a litttle cash but my next printer doesn't want to print call cards material so I was hoping this would help out a bit but I'm having terrible luck with it :cry: :noo:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back