Final statistics thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i will do what i can but don't we have time?
i am getting confused and i just noticed the date and it's 17th not 12th. don't we have days for it?

Well, isn't it better to meet the goal as soon as we can :D
I won't be available starting tomorrow and I want to see the progress badly.

but i still don't get it.
you do step in star but you don't post much and most of the time we do it. so why rushing us like this?

Let's just say to keep up the morale.
We don't get many threads and people, even active users, apart from you, blackrose, nameless, don't post all that much.

Angel said:
i will do what i can but don't we have time?
i am getting confused and i just noticed the date and it's 17th not 12th. don't we have days for it?

you must have been been busy with your kids

Well actually to be honest...their dad was here and took care of them so I slept almost all day...felt so good to rest without being awoken

blackrose said:
Well actually to be honest...their dad was here and took care of them so I slept almost all day...felt so good to rest without being awoken

i am happy to hear that for you.
i never imagined taking care of kids can be difficult but it can be tough and you need to get a break for yourself

Star_Of_Hope said:
I really don't want us to break this chain of meeting the goal.
99 posts to the goal and I hope we can reach it soon

if it's just 99 then we will surely meet it...relax chick

blackrose said:
if it's just 99 then we will surely meet it...relax chick

we don't have that much time.
i don't follow these hours much but there are less than 10 hours before the reset and clara might try that things again

50 posts is a good enough number.
i can probably do something about it and it wouldn't be tough.
we have this in our bag

That's good to hear.
Do remember to bookmark the new URL, no one knows when we would be using it and we already gave many forewarnings for it

MadaraUchiha said:
We announced it.

I might have missed that and a sticky thread would be nice for announcements. Can you stick a thread in that bar above? It's in the index page

blackrose said:

I am not very active here and I don't intend to change that. It will take me time and I came to terms with it. Even if I leave, I wouldn't have much to lose

25 more posts and we will reach the goal.
This is exciting but the progress is too slow for comfort. Clara tried that domain thing again but it didn't work :(

Star_Of_Hope said:
25 more posts and we will reach the goal.
This is exciting but the progress is too slow for comfort. Clara tried that domain thing again but it didn't work :(

That's disappointing man
May be she could have asked for some help? Everyone's still waiting for it to happen

blackrose said:
Yep,
She has always been dedicated to that post count

I agree man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back