Final statistics thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blackangel said:
happy birthday even it's too late .
and you are more than a decade younger than me. i feel even more old. manga looks very interesting and promising

I do not know why but i get along with and understand people older than me. I've been like this as long as i can remember

(if you ever feel upset about your age just think of it as a level, you gain more experience and knowledge as you age, in games experience is needed to level up, so once you reach that milestone you can say "I leveled up" Instead of "I got older."

and thank you, i meant to come here on july 8th but alot of stuff happened.

Ace said:
I do not know why but i get along with and understand people older than me. I've been like this as long as i can remember

(if you ever feel upset about your age just think of it as a level, you gain more experience and knowledge as you age, in games experience is needed to level up, so once you reach that milestone you can say "I leveled up" Instead of "I got older."

and thank you, i meant to come here on july 8th but alot of stuff happened.
you are nice and thank you.
i think i will think of my age as level then. talking to everyone is fun. if lucifer and piseidon are here we might have crossed the 100 post milestone

Blackangel said:
you are nice and thank you.
i think i will think of my age as level then. talking to everyone is fun. if lucifer and piseidon are here we might have crossed the 100 post milestone

It's just my personality, And most likely we woulda made it past 100.

Ace said:
It's just my personality, And most likely we woulda made it past 100.
then you have a nice personality..
i am very sensitive about my age in general but when i am with my niece it doesn't matter and if anything, i like to look older like her mother

Blackangel said:
then you have a nice personality..
i am very sensitive about my age in general but when i am with my niece it doesn't matter and if anything, i like to look older like her mother

i believe most people are, and that makes sense. But for me i don't really mind about my age what i look like etc. it's a battle between how the world see's you and how you see yourself, i prefer how i see myself.

Ace said:
i believe most people are, and that makes sense. But for me i don't really mind about my age what i look like etc. it's a battle between how the world see's you and how you see yourself, i prefer how i see myself.
that's a good view.
i will remember these words and you are right. you are as old as you feel. i shouldn't have forgotten that

Blackangel said:
that's a good view.
i will remember these words and you are right. you are as old as you feel. i shouldn't have forgotten that

<3 that's what i'm talking about.

we made so much progress.
it's all thanks to blackrose and ace. i don't think i could have done it alone and we are almost halfway to the daily goal

Blackangel said:
it is a great news.
and we are past the goal and just 100 posts and we can make it to the goal. this is awesome

That's even better but I might be hitting my bed soon
Will try to pitch in tomorrow again

Blackrose said:
That's even better but I might be hitting my bed soon
Will try to pitch in tomorrow again
you just recovered and you need sleep too blackrose.
sleep and rest well. we are good and we can worry about this later

I am out of words man.
How can there be such a princess in just 5 hours? What is going on man and to think that everyone talked so much is so cool

This is so cool man.
This is the 185th post. Before long we are going to hit the goal for today. Never thought I would see it happen this fast

now it's going to be very slow to get those remaining posts.
but i am too sleepy to make them now. i will post them later after reading my manga

Blackangel said:
now it's going to be very slow to get those remaining posts.
but i am too sleepy to make them now. i will post them later after reading my manga

ahah well we made it, thank you for keeping AMF always a place that has a thread or post, seeing your post count makes me jealous. makes me think i've been doing nothing <3

Ace said:
ahah well we made it, thank you for keeping AMF always a place that has a thread or post, seeing your post count makes me jealous. makes me think i've been doing nothing <3
thank you and i will be reading more manga.
and i just read a lot. else it wouldn't be possible for me to have a such a high post count

Blackangel said:
you just recovered and you need sleep too blackrose.
sleep and rest well. we are good and we can worry about this later

Thanks hun
Glad to see that the goal has been met

Lucifer said:
I am out of words man.
How can there be such a princess in just 5 hours? What is going on man and to think that everyone talked so much is so cool

Yeah it kinda is..you were missing though

Ace said:

That's cus you haven't :p
lol jk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back