Final statistics thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure man.
Never thought you would worry for me and Blackrose was talking about it too. I won't leave without saying anything

it is good.
and stay healthy always. i hope blackrose got over her sickness too. she is falling sick frequently and i hope she gets better soon

I didn't know that man.
Is she alright? I think I saw her post but I have been away from a while and I thought she got better . Give my regards to her

That's cool man.
I hope she gets better soon too. I miss seeing you too you two twins take control of the index page

we will be back soon.
i finally have someone that i could about my interests and i am so happy to have met such a sweet young woman

That's cool man.
Good for you and I never made fun of you despite what you think. It was never my intention to be so mean to you or Blackrose

i can understand that now.
i don't like it when people calls me names for the things i like. it's the same for everyone too. you are forgiven

216 posts today and we can relax to 180 posts tomorrow.
but i don't think it's going to be easy. but blackrose and ace are back. may be we can do it

Blackangel said:
216 posts today and we can relax to 180 posts tomorrow.
but i don't think it's going to be easy. but blackrose and ace are back. may be we can do it

We looking at differnt things? i see 20/200, i don't think 200 is a hard goal but never know

Ace said:
We looking at differnt things? i see 20/200, i don't think 200 is a hard goal but never know
it is very hard if i am the only one who is posting a lot.
that happened before but this is different and you are right about 200 but i always try to make more posts before the friday's curse

Blackangel said:
it is very hard if i am the only one who is posting a lot.
that happened before but this is different and you are right about 200 but i always try to make more posts before the friday's curse

huh musta been when i was taking my long break. We'll see to getting that goal up more steadily.

Ace said:
huh musta been when i was taking my long break. We'll see to getting that goal up more steadily.
that's cool.
where have you been? i haven't seen you like forever ace. i missed talking to you.
have you been reading anything good?

Blackangel said:
that's cool.
where have you been? i haven't seen you like forever ace. i missed talking to you.
have you been reading anything good?

I been helping my sister with her kids, now that they're a bit older im freeeeeeeee

and yea i've Read ALOT, i think in the last month i've read 80~ manga some short ones but some long ones as well. I'll be posting reviews periodically, missed you too.

Ace said:
I been helping my sister with her kids, now that they're a bit older im freeeeeeeee

and yea i've Read ALOT, i think in the last month i've read 80~ manga some short ones but some long ones as well. I'll be posting reviews periodically, missed you too.
taking care of kids is fun and hectic too..
i hope you wouldn't tire yourself out and 80 manga? that's a very big number. i have been reading a lot but not that many.
have you found anything exceptionally good?

Blackangel said:
taking care of kids is fun and hectic too..
i hope you wouldn't tire yourself out and 80 manga? that's a very big number. i have been reading a lot but not that many.
have you found anything exceptionally good?

out of all of them? I fell in love with hoimiya ( https://myanimeforum.net/thread-22405-post-148819.html#pid148819 )

it's got alot of good quality's in my opinion

ohh and i woulda been here july 8th but i was bust with family, turned 22 i feel old

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back