Final statistics thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote="blackrose" pid='133520' dateline='1555762320']

It's cool hun
I just found some stuff that I didnt share before getting to know you all so I thought I would share them now...I hope that you like them :)  
I also hope that we are able to get that colour next week..i'm looking forward to having it back " my pre..cious" lol
[/quote]

we will get it and if you are up for it, we could cover today's worth of it this weekend?
what do you say sweetheart? you want to meet the goal today?

Angel said:
we will get it and if you are up for it, we could cover today's worth of it this weekend?

You two should come more often at weekend

BlueFog2019 said:
You two should come more often at weekend

i usually am here during weekends but got a double shift and after getting some sleep, here i am.
sorry and i don't like double shifts

Angel said:
i usually am here during weekends but got a double shift and after getting some sleep, here i am.
sorry and i don't like double shifts

Why your boss put you into double shift at weekend? Lacking manpower or what? Well.. at least he must pay you good for that

BlueFog2019 said:
Why your boss put you into double shift at weekend? Lacking manpower or what? Well.. at least he must pay you good for that

one of my close co worker got sick and i don't want her to come to the diner, when she is sick.
i took her shift and they don't pay me enough but it is a job and i do it

Angel said:
one of my close co worker got sick and i don't want her to come to the diner, when she is sick.
i took her shift and they don't pay me enough but it is a job and i do it

You got responsibility for your job, i give you credit for that
And.. you're a waitress? That's cute

BlueFog2019 said:
You got responsibility for your job, i give you credit for that
And.. you're a waitress? That's cute

no no.
i work in the back making food. it's a boring job and no one hires a fat black lady for a waitress.

Angel said:

Hmmm
I will do my best hun..don't have anything better to do in any case lol

Angel said:
no no.
i work in the back making food. it's a boring job and no one hires a fat black lady for a waitress.

Oh, chef in a kitchen.. you know, when i was graduated from high school i also work at Pizza Hut's kitchen, just for a short period of time but fun

blackrose said:
Hmmm
I will do my best hun..don't have anything better to do in any case lol
that's good to hear sweetheart. and it's 55 now.
if we can do this, then we could probably get some more in tomorrow and that saves like 2/5th for the next week already

BlueFog2019 said:
Oh, chef in a kitchen.. you know, when i was graduated from high school i also work at Pizza Hut's kitchen, just for a short period of time but fun

yes and it's difficult to get a good job.
i low pizza's. must be a heaven for you if you get any employee discounts.

Angel said:
that's good to hear sweetheart. and it's 55 now.
if we can do this, then we could probably get some more in tomorrow and that saves like 2/5th for the next week already

yes and it's difficult to get a good job.
i low pizza's. must be a heaven for you if you get any employee discounts.

It was heaven, i eat pizza everyday!

BlueFog2019 said:
It was heaven, i eat pizza everyday!

that's very good to hear.
i envy you and at my diner we don't have much of employee discounts and there isn't much left over food too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back