Not open for further replies.
[quote="blackrose" pid='133241' dateline='1555599734']

I hope it picks up soon 
lol which one?
I like the one with "I kill allll of the humans " :D
:evilgrin:
[/quote]

me too.
but humans are like that. they shouldn't make these crazy songs with all that killing

i think i like that it made me crazy part of the song.
it's used a lot and i like it. we won't be able to meet the goal. just 19 posts away

i am the top poster again today

Angel said:
i think i like that it made me crazy part of the song.
it's used a lot and i like it. we won't be able to meet the goal. just 19 posts away

i am the top poster again today

I'm sorry hun,i tried but just couldn't make it
Congrats

blackrose said:
I'm sorry hun,i tried but just couldn't make it
Congrats

we were not able to reach the goal.
it's sad but we were 14 posts away and i don't think we would have made it with just one of us here

Angel said:
we were not able to reach the goal.
it's sad but we were 14 posts away and i don't think we would have made it with just one of us here

14 isnt to bad hun. Maybe we can pick up the slack today

i am exhausted and we always get low posts on the last day.
let's not repeat it and i am very close to getting my color back and you should help me

Sorry man couldn't come here sooner.
Was busy and we are not doing very bad. We are just 120 posts away from the weekly goal

Angel said:
i am exhausted and we always get low posts on the last day.
let's not repeat it and i am very close to getting my color back and you should help me

I will try hun..I really will :)

Nameless said:
Sorry man couldn't come here sooner.
Was busy and we are not doing very bad. We are just 120 posts away from the weekly goal

If we don't make it to the goal today, no one would be getting any V. I.P. color.
I hope you remember that and 60 posts aren't very hard to get. Also, I hope I don't have to step in for the goal

Star_Of_Hope said:
If we don't make it to the goal today, no one would be getting any V. I.P. color.
I hope you remember that and 60 posts aren't very hard to get. Also, I hope I don't have to step in for the goal

Hmmm
Pretty strict huh lol
I'm sure that we will make it but I don't think that colour will be mine lol

blackrose said:
Hmmm
Pretty strict huh lol
I'm sure that we will make it but I don't think that colour will be mine lol

Well, then how about this.
I wouldn't be able to drop by much next week and the same goes to Clara as well. So, if we meet the goal, then we could continue with the next week's goal. Then all three of you could get that color.
How about it? :D

Star_Of_Hope said:
Well, then how about this.
I wouldn't be able to drop by much next week and the same goes to Clara as well. So, if we meet the goal, then we could continue with the next week's goal. Then all three of you could get that color.
How about it? :D

Hmmm
Sounds pretty good..I will do my best :)
@angel and @bluefog2019 what do you say?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back