February anime suggestions

One of my friends told me that One Outs is a very good anime, so, yeah, I'll check it out..... Just tell me when you want to watch it? 5 episodes a week, and a weekly 5-episode discussion?

MadaraUchiha said:
One of my friends told me that One Outs is a very good anime, so, yeah, I'll check it out..... Just tell me when you want to watch it? 5 episodes a week, and a weekly 5-episode discussion?

I like this idea, sounds good.

BurnsyCEO said:
Youjo senki looks cool. Its about the only interesting anime this season.

What do you think about One Outs? And have you watched the first episode of Youjo Senki?

MadaraUchiha said:
What do you think about One Outs? And have you watched the first episode of Youjo Senki?

Man
.you must be dying to watch one outs.

Sebastian said:
Man
.you must be dying to watch one outs.
Nel suggested it, and Burnsy suggested something else, and I'm trying to make sure we all watch a common anime during February, that's why I asked it..... If everyone else thinks they should watch Youjo Senki, I'll watch it too.....

MadaraUchiha said:
Nel suggested it, and Burnsy suggested something else, and I'm trying to make sure we all watch a common anime during February, that's why I asked it..... If everyone else thinks they should watch Youjo Senki, I'll watch it too.....
I thought she meant only from this current season. If its from any time there are way better animes than youjo senki. I can start one outs but I can't promise I will watch it till the end.

BurnsyCEO said:
I thought she meant only from this current season. If its from any time there are way better animes than youjo senki. I can start one outs but I can't promise I will watch it till the end.
I thought she would do the same too, but, I'm fine with One Outs.....

MelloLily said:
I'm good for any anime.

Just let us know if you watched it before mel and it's your genre or not

BurnsyCEO said:

It's only 25 episodes and of sports genre. Do you drop many anime?

MadaraUchiha said:
I thought she would do the same too, but, I'm fine with One Outs.....

I am not into sports genre either. But I have watched slam dunk and it's a decent anime . Then is one outs decided as the final anime?

Nel said:

I don't watch sports anime but if it is something than just that while being interesting I'll watch.

Nel said:

I almost always sail through an anime even if it's terrible, as long as it's not boring...... I mean, I drop it if it's boring and more than 25 episodes long..... I can deal with 1 boring episode a day...... But, my friends have told me that this is a very good anime......

MadaraUchiha said:
I almost always sail through an anime even if it's terrible, as long as it's not boring...... I mean, I drop it if it's boring and more than 25 episodes long..... I can deal with 1 boring episode a day...... But, my friends have told me that this is a very good anime......

Did you guys watch kaji's story?
It's almost like that. I wouldn't recommend it and I don't want people to not to watch it either. So, anything is fine but it;s not a strictly sports anime. I will give you that.

@BurnsyCEO

MadaraUchiha said:

MadaraUchiha said:
As long as the anime is good, I'm fine with it, but, we'll finish this first..... What do you have in mind?

I am thinking about kuroku no basket or some other long anime

Back