Favourite anime from past years?

Alexander

It's easy to choose your favorites from the upcoming season, but whichever ones can you remember a year or later after they were released? Is there anything that stands out from previous years, that you return to because you enjoy more as time passes? Explain your reasoning too!

I can remember the movie your name. The story was very unique, where a boy and a girl have a magical connection between them, later discovered that they are swapping bodies.

Burnsy said:
I have a good 20 or so favorites. Want me to list them all?

List them all, if you want but you could just pick 5 and put their in order. 5 being your least favorite and 1 being your most loved! Let us know if you would recommend any of the anime to the community.

Alexander said:
List them all, if you want but you could just pick 5 and put their in order. 5 being your least favorite and 1 being your most loved! Let us know if you would recommend any of the anime to the community.

Wow, although it's not up to 20 listed yet as you said, but I must definitely give it to you that it's a great compilation and I'm sure not most people have seen it all with the ones that you just mentioned.

Heatman said:
Wow, although it's not up to 20 listed yet as you said, but I must definitely give it to you that it's a great compilation and I'm sure not most people have seen it all with the ones that you just mentioned.

They're super good so I can recommend them all to most people. Also you're on a roll, 50 comments already.... Do you have any anime list like on MAL that you wanna share to share your taste?

Burnsy said:
They're super good so I can recommend them all to most people. Also you're on a roll, 50 comments already.... Do you have any anime list like on MAL that you wanna share to share your taste?

Back