Fav genre ?

Mystery, Action, Supernatural and Slice of Life(some of them) (Bakuman being the best example).

Tyrant said:
Paradox said:
Tyrant said:
Mystery, Action, Supernatural and Slice of Life(some of them) (Bakuman being the best example).

slice of life ftw:cheers:

Yeah! ~Clannad~ :youarecool:

Clannad was awesome! However, that was probably the best romance anime of the century, so we can't really make a legit comparison to other slices of life. Chances are, the other slices of life will be much worse than Clannad. :toomad1:

Paradox said:
Tyrant said:
Paradox said:
Tyrant said:

slice of life ftw:cheers:

Yeah! ~Clannad~ :youarecool:

Clannad was awesome! However, that was probably the best romance anime of the century, so we can't really make a legit comparison to other slices of life. Chances are, the other slices of life will be much worse than Clannad. :toomad1:

True. Still...my real favourite genre would be "Naruto's Death"...>_>
(I wish anime of that genre existed)

Tyrant said:

That would definitely be my favorite too. I think it would just bring a ton of people together who actually like that genre. It could really boost anime's ratings!

Paradox said:
Tyrant said:

That would definitely be my favorite too. I think it would just bring a ton of people together who actually like that genre. It could really boost anime's ratings!

He should just do it already! I've been waiting for so long to see this happen. :dingding:

Any anime with a good story, dialogue and pacing, irrespective of the genre, with the exception of romance, action and in some cases, high-school drama...........

Mystery +- action.....make me think and keep me in suspense and i'll probably like it easier than other things

Back