Fantastic Beasts movie review

MadaraUchiha said:
I'm relatively free than I was before, and thanks.......

Did you complete your education? Or did you decide to watch anime ?

MadaraUchiha said:
I have about a month till vacation gets over, and then University re-opens.....

Semester end holidays? That sounds cool. Just how many episodes are you watching now that you got some free time on your hands?

Nel said:
Semester end holidays? That sounds cool. Just how many episodes are you watching now that you got some free time on your hands?

One episode a week, I guess...... It's One Piece..... I would love to watch an anime, it's just that, I usually tend to marathon it, and I don't have that much time.....

MadaraUchiha said:
One episode a week, I guess...... It's One Piece..... I would love to watch an anime, it's just that, I usually tend to marathon it, and I don't have that much time.....

Just one episode a week? And you don't talk much about that episode either. You are missing so much. I thought you have a month for yourself

Nel said:
Just one episode a week? And you don't talk much about that episode either. You are missing so much. I thought you have a month for yourself

Yeah, but, I turned 18 a few months back, so, I'm busy with acquiring all the necessary Government documents, et al..... Plus, right now, I'm more interested in watching movies than anime, especially in theatres.....

MadaraUchiha said:
Yeah, but, I turned 18 a few months back, so, I'm busy with acquiring all the necessary Government documents, et al..... Plus, right now, I'm more interested in watching movies than anime, especially in theatres.....

Normal movies or anime movies?you can always use online services to get the government documents

Nel said:
Normal movies or anime movies?you can always use online services to get the government documents

Normal movies.... And, I have this birth certificate issue, and I need to learn to drive a car.....

MadaraUchiha said:
Normal movies.... And, I have this birth certificate issue, and I need to learn to drive a car.....

So won't be watching anime at all?

MadaraUchiha said:
I will..... I'm going to start with Miyazaki's movies, and other famous movies like Ghost in the Shell, Akira, etc....

Watch some drama too while you are at it. I would recommend hanada Shonen shi, twelve Kingdoms.

MadaraUchiha said:
Well, because there's gonna be four more movies after this one, and, assuming that it's gonna be the same cast and crew, it'll take 8 years for this to get over, and after that, JK Rowling has to be interested in continuing the Harry Potter saga......

She said she was done with anything Harry Potter related, and wanted to focus on supporting background stories, such as Fantastic Beasts. Personally, I enjoy the new characters and I'm happy to see new faces that aren't related to the Harry Potter saga.

MelloLily said:
She said she was done with anything Harry Potter related, and wanted to focus on supporting background stories, such as Fantastic Beasts. Personally, I enjoy the new characters and I'm happy to see new faces that aren't related to the Harry Potter saga.

Yes, and I am looking forward to the next four movies..... My main problem with the series is that, there's no Ron or Hermione in this, in the sense that other than Eddie Redmayne, I don't think we are gonna see other characters in the sequel..... Plus, they weren't compelling either..... They were the same when we first saw them and when the movie ended.....

MadaraUchiha said:
Yes, and I am looking forward to the next four movies..... My main problem with the series is that, there's no Ron or Hermione in this, in the sense that other than Eddie Redmayne, I don't think we are gonna see other characters in the sequel..... Plus, they weren't compelling either..... They were the same when we first saw them and when the movie ended.....

Yes, but, I'm not sure about those two coming back to the sequels, since, Newt has gone back to London..... Plus, I think they are better off concentrating on Dumbledore and Grindelwald, since they said the series is gonna lead up to their epic battle..... Plus, there was that girl with whom Newt had a relationship in the past, so, let's see what they are gonna do with that.....

MadaraUchiha said:
Yes, but, I'm not sure about those two coming back to the sequels, since, Newt has gone back to London..... Plus, I think they are better off concentrating on Dumbledore and Grindelwald, since they said the series is gonna lead up to their epic battle..... Plus, there was that girl with whom Newt had a relationship in the past, so, let's see what they are gonna do with that.....

Leta Lestrange.

MadaraUchiha said:
Yeah, sure thanks.... So, how many episodes are you watching per day?

Two. Sometimes more. It depends on my mood and time. If it's drama then just one. So you can ask Mr for anime and drama recommendations

I really enjoyed this film actually. It was nice to see another aspect of the Harry Potter world portrayed through another great film. JK Rowling is a really great author :D

Back