Fall season of anime is out now. What shows have peaked your interest?

People are welcome to use MAL links as they please. It's a good way to quickly show all animes/mangas seen/read. For people who have 100+ animes/mangas, makes it easier to keep count on. But it's a good thing you aren't buying this forum. You may want to consider stopping your strutting around like you own the place.

I am lost. I watched two shows with the name magi. The first one is about king and a mage can and some democratic system
 It was good. There is another anime where there are girls who are actually witchest trying to protect the world.  I didn't like it but I couldn't drop it either. So what is the show that got your attention guys?

The first one is Magi:The Labyrinth of Magic.... The second one is Puella Magi Madoka Magica, and I think they are talking about the second one....

MadaraUchiha said:
The first one is Magi:The Labyrinth of Magic.... The second one is Puella Magi Madoka Magica, and I think they are talking about the second one....

is the second one that good bro? i watched a trailer and in that there is this dimension, which looks like crap.

can i expect something like slayers bro? or is it ranked below that?
i liked slayers my man. i like the humor and powers.

Sebastian said:
can i expect something like slayers bro? or is it ranked below that?
i liked slayers my man. i like the humor and powers.

I haven't seen Slayers, but, if you want a good review of Madoka Magica, you can ask Burnsy, cuz, I barely remember anything about it......

I haven't watched anything that you have mentioned in your list. I have heard of AiJin though. I will watch it after completing hand Shonen shi.

BurnsyCEO said:
I mean if you're gonna say puella magi was a joke I'm not gonna be taking anime advice from you am I?

Are we really talking about the same show? I am talking about the anime, which has some magical girls who fight witches. They fight extra hard during Walpurgis Night.

BurnsyCEO said:
For me, Drifters looks great. Its from the creators of helling ultimate and the shows makes that very obvious from the animation and blood and awesome scenes.
Occultic;nine is also worth checking out if you like a durarara style of characters and the sci fi parts of steins gate and the unique syle of story telling of baccano.
Also I'll be watching Ajin S2 which is airing now when its dub comes out.
Drifters is pretty good. I've seen 9 episodes so far, it doesn't seem like they will have time to wrap up the show in one season.
Also watching Flip Flappers, the first episodes are pretty great =)

Back