Fall season of anime is out now. What shows have peaked your interest?

Burnsy

V.I.P. Member
For me, Drifters looks great. Its from the creators of helling ultimate and the shows makes that very obvious from the animation and blood and awesome scenes.
Occultic;nine is also worth checking out if you like a durarara style of characters and the sci fi parts of steins gate and the unique syle of story telling of baccano.
Also I'll be watching Ajin S2 which is airing now when its dub comes out.

BurnsyCEO said:
For me, Drifters looks great. Its from the creators of helling ultimate and the shows makes that very obvious from the animation and blood and awesome scenes.
Occultic;nine is also worth checking out if you like a durarara style of characters and the sci fi parts of steins gate and the unique syle of story telling of baccano.
I have seen hellsing. It's an okay anime and I would like to give this drifters a try . Is it a long anime by any chance?

Nel said:
I have seen hellsing. It's an okay anime and I would like to give this drifters a try . Is it a long anime by any chance?

Its airing. 4 episodes in. Its probably just going to be another 12/24 episode anime.

BurnsyCEO said:
Its airing. 4 episodes in. Its probably just going to be another 12/24 episode anime.

Can they really make decent anime with good story with just 12 episodes?

BurnsyCEO said:
Drifters, i am reading the Manga right now, you are in for a wild ride there (^^) i am patient enough, i'll wait 7 more weeks to start watching it, maybe even 10 just to know if it'll be a 24 ep show, i sure do hope it will be, there is so much information to put in there... too bad it's not all OVA like Hellsing ultimate... that would have been soooo awesome!
i hope you are enjoying it ^^

Nel said:
I highly doubt that but nonthless I will give it a try. Did you watch stray dogs?
Theres literally hundreds of 12 episode animes,do you think they all have bad or incomplete stories. Puella magi madoka magika is what came to my mind. One punch man was 12 eps too.
No I didn't watch that show .
Minj369 said:
Drifters, i am reading the Manga right now, you are in for a wild ride there (^^) i am patient enough, i'll wait 7 more weeks to start watching it, maybe even 10 just to know if it'll be a 24 ep show, i sure do hope it will be, there is so much information to put in there... too bad it's not all OVA like Hellsing ultimate... that would have been soooo awesome!
i hope you are enjoying it ^^
Well if it was an OVA you'd have to wait like a year between episodes. I know because I started watching it when it had 9 episodes aired,had to wait like 6-8 months for the 10th episode to come out.
Oh yeah of course I am loving it.

BurnsyCEO said:
Theres literally hundreds of 12 episode animes,do you think they all have bad or incomplete stories. Puella magi madoka magika is what came to my mind. One punch man was 12 eps too.
Well if it was an OVA you'd have to wait like a year between episodes. I know because I started watching it when it had 9 episodes aired,had to wait like 6-8 months for the 10th episode to come out.
Oh i wouldn't mind. just look at the resault! ma... ii desu. Drifters is such a great concept and i hope that the execution of it will not be ruined like the first hellsing... demo ne, i think that Hirano Kouta was much more determined now that it will not fail, just look at the OVA they did, 100% canon, perfectly made! i love it. i am waiting ofcourse for at least 10 eps, i can't hold back binge watching it! and I totally agree with you on that 12 eps, the best shows i watched so far, with the most interesting stories were 12 ep shows!

Wait, is it Fall or Winter? And, as far as this season is concerned, my only interest is Bungou stray dogs season 2..... I'll probably watch Ajin Season 2 after watching the first season.... Drifters looks cool, so, I'll check it out later......

BurnsyCEO said:

Then you should watch it. It's good. Pula magi is a joke.
I don't like very short anime except for another anime

I will watch drifters soon

Nel said:
Then you should watch it. It's good. Pula magi is a joke.
I don't like very short anime except for another anime

I will watch drifters soon

I mean if you're gonna say puella magi was a joke I'm not gonna be taking anime advice from you am I?

BurnsyCEO said:
I mean if you're gonna say puella magi was a joke I'm not gonna be taking anime advice from you am I?

I don't like it either.
It reminds me of love live and other shoujo anime.

BurnsyCEO said:

Are you fucking pulling a leg? That show is a nut case anime with crappy art and nonsense plot

i don't want to intrude... but there is a matter of likes and dislikes, we all love different things, doesn't mean we can judge it just by our taste... some people just like what they see, i didn't watch Magi... but just from looking at the rating and how many shows it got after, including specials proves a point that people liked it and it was popular, didn't check if it's still... but you can't argue on taste here. agree to disagree on subjects please, we all love anime here. no matter the genre.

Minj369 said:
i don't want to intrude... but there is a matter of likes and dislikes, we all love different things, doesn't mean we can judge it just by our taste... some people just like what they see, i didn't watch Magi... but just from looking at the rating and how many shows it got after, including specials proves a point that people liked it and it was popular, didn't check if it's still... but you can't argue on taste here. agree to disagree on subjects please, we all love anime here. no matter the genre.

Thank you for saying that. It might be the nostalgia talking when I prasie it so much but who knows. I'd still recommend that show to people. And especially you since we like a lot of the same stuff.
Speaking of MAL,can you link me your list so I can add you?

BurnsyCEO said:
Thank you for saying that. It might be the nostalgia talking when I prasie it so much but who knows. I'd still recommend that show to people. And especially you since we like a lot of the same stuff.
Speaking of MAL,can you link me your list so I can add you?
I linked it on a thread, with MAL links in it when i registered here.

listen to me. this is not a way to speak your mind about anyone. and if you really want the attention of admins here, we can arrange it. MAL links are nothing but a list for other people to see. those are used in order for people to understand your taste in anime and if they understand, they recommend shows the user will enjoy. as far as i know people here are not a part of their community... so now that i got this out of the way... tone down your attitude. no one here wants to miss interpret what you are writing.

Back