Envolve

Status
Not open for further replies.
Target said:
MadaraUchiha said:
Target said:
MadaraUchiha said:
Target said:
yup its up for that *not a kind word* person to deside and since they cant even change the theme when multiple people request it i see this site dying

And yea, they must change the theme...........

yup sadly they are ignoring the community as usual and doing it how they want... can you say control freaks

Authoritarian? Monarch?

ya sounds about right... its not really even a community its more of clara and garaa wanting to do something and just not caring what others think

Maybe you can post a thread about these things...........

MadaraUchiha said:
Target said:
envolve would slowly kill this site

But it is a better means to start a convo than posting........

Yeah I don't want to post something that is irrelevant to a thread. I don't want to create a thread if I just want it to be for one person... So a chat/messaging thing is good for this site

Paradox said:
MadaraUchiha said:
Target said:
envolve would slowly kill this site

But it is a better means to start a convo than posting........

Yeah I don't want to post something that is irrelevant to a thread. I don't want to create a thread if I just want it to be for one person... So a chat/messaging thing is good for this site

Yep......

Davis said:
Paradox said:
So.... are we going to get Envolve on this site or nah?
>.>
<.<

it doesn't suit a forum :/

thank you someone who somewhat knows what they are talking about ive been using forums for years and each one that has a quick died off faster than the ones without it

Target said:
Davis said:
Paradox said:
>.>
<.<

thank you someone who somewhat knows what they are talking about ive been using forums for years and each one that has a quick died off faster than the ones without it

yep xD

look at narutobase one of the biggest forums out there, i don't think they have anything like that at all, its pointless then it wont be called a "forum"

Davis said:
Target said:
Davis said:
Paradox said:
>.>
<.<

yep xD

look at narutobase one of the biggest forums out there, i don't think they have anything like that at all, its pointless then it wont be called a "forum"

look at nbf people barely comment in the disqus section... its understandable since disqus sucks but on a forum you are to post shit not quick chat these people that are used to envolve should just learn how not to depend on it

yeah disqus just freezes :/ and yeah everyone wants instant messaging use skype then like we do :/ or whatsapp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back