Envolve

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see it coming anytime soon. :student:
I'm not even sure if it will be here. ._.

Target said:
MadaraUchiha said:
Target said:
MadaraUchiha said:
Target said:
envolve would slowly kill this site

But it is a better means to start a convo than posting........

whats the point of a forum if no one is going to post on it

Unlike disqus, this takes time...........

and if there is envolve no one will take the time to get used to it there for this site will become useless

Yea, but, nvm-_-..........

MadaraUchiha said:
Target said:
MadaraUchiha said:
Target said:
MadaraUchiha said:
But it is a better means to start a convo than posting........

and if there is envolve no one will take the time to get used to it there for this site will become useless

ya ive been using forums for a few years... ive just learned the ones without a quick chat function last longer

Target said:
MadaraUchiha said:
Target said:
MadaraUchiha said:
Target said:

ya ive been using forums for a few years... ive just learned the ones without a quick chat function last longer

We can have a separate page for envolve, maybe...........

MadaraUchiha said:
Target said:
MadaraUchiha said:
Target said:
MadaraUchiha said:

why not just have a thread XD called envolve

Target said:
MadaraUchiha said:
Target said:
MadaraUchiha said:
Target said:

Oh-_-.........Well, leave it to Clara and I do accept the fact that envolve will slow down the website...........

MadaraUchiha said:
Target said:
MadaraUchiha said:
Target said:
MadaraUchiha said:

Oh-_-.........Well, leave it to Clara and I do accept the fact that envolve will slow down the website...........

yup its up for that *not a kind word* person to deside and since they cant even change the theme when multiple people request it i see this site dying

Target said:
MadaraUchiha said:
Target said:
MadaraUchiha said:
Target said:

yup its up for that *not a kind word* person to deside and since they cant even change the theme when multiple people request it i see this site dying

And yea, they must change the theme...........

MadaraUchiha said:
Target said:
MadaraUchiha said:
Target said:
MadaraUchiha said:

yup sadly they are ignoring the community as usual and doing it how they want... can you say control freaks

Target said:
MadaraUchiha said:
Target said:
MadaraUchiha said:
Target said:

yup sadly they are ignoring the community as usual and doing it how they want... can you say control freaks

Authoritarian? Monarch?

MadaraUchiha said:
Target said:
MadaraUchiha said:
Target said:
MadaraUchiha said:

Authoritarian? Monarch?

ya sounds about right... its not really even a community its more of clara and garaa wanting to do something and just not caring what others think

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back