Elon musk becomes first person worth 300 billion

Is it true that Elon Musk lost a lot of money recently and he is no longer the richest person in the world? I remember hearing something towards the end of last year saying that he had lost a lot and it had dropped him in the richest person rankings.

I liked him until he decided to fire half of the employees after buying Twitter. Those guys and their effort made Twitter possible. Firing them without proper notice or procedure was cruel. I always thought a job in a company like Twitter or Meta is safe. Looks like it is not.

I liked him until he decided to fire half of the employees after buying Twitter. Those guys and their effort made Twitter possible. Firing them without proper notice or procedure was cruel. I always thought a job in a company like Twitter or Meta is safe. Looks like it is not.
Nowhere the job is safe and you should always keep that in mind.
As long as you make profits to the company, they would take you and if they are not making profits anymore, they would fire you

There is something called decency. It exists even in the jungle. It is true you have the power but need to go for the kill. Animals kill / hunt when they are hungry, not for fun.

A job is not slavery, no matter where. A boss cannot simply perform according to their whims.

Back