Elon is gonna unban Trump from Twitter

Burnsy

V.I.P. Member

Musk, speaking virtually at a Future of the Car summit hosted by the Financial Times, said Twitter’s Trump ban was a “morally bad decision” and “foolish in the extreme.” He said permanent bans of Twitter accounts should be rare and reserved for accounts that are scams or automated bots.

Looks like we (rest of the world) are getting our biweekly scandal entertainment back!

Did Musk ever go through with this? I never bothered to look to be honest as I can't stand Trump myself but I personally feel it would have been a bad idea to unban him considering what he was using the platform for.

It's a shame Musk said that it was a morally bad decision as after what was posted on the platform, I thought that justified a permanent ban.

As far as I know Trump account was unbanned but Trump himself said he wouldn't use it even if he was unbanned, so I guess it hasn't made much of a difference. To be fair, I haven't checked either, haha.

As far as I know Trump account was unbanned but Trump himself said he wouldn't use it even if he was unbanned, so I guess it hasn't made much of a difference. To be fair, I haven't checked either, haha.
Ah, yes I remember now. It was unbanned but due to him having his own social media now (the name escapes me) he chose not to come back to Twitter regardless. Probably a good thing to be honest as all he seems to do is push what he believes is true on others and I would rather not have that on my timeline from people who like and share the stuff.

Ah, yes I remember now. It was unbanned but due to him having his own social media now (the name escapes me) he chose not to come back to Twitter regardless. Probably a good thing to be honest as all he seems to do is push what he believes is true on others and I would rather not have that on my timeline from people who like and share the stuff.
Hahaha. That's right! He launched his own social platform: "Truth"
At the time I thought that using a common word for the name would only bury the place unnecessarily but then Twitter became "X". 😬
Either way, I guess he won't be using twitter/x anymore.

Back