Elden Ring Trailer Soon

MadaraUchiha

Akatsuki
Staff member
Lots of clips floating around and I've seen a few of them so trailer might be out soon.

I probably need to start playing From games lol.

Looking like they are waiting for E3 to announce it for real. Definitely not reading the story leaks. I saw one blurry clip which was one person riding a horse so all I can imagine is it's more RPG than combat heavy and looks like it's open world too.
This isn't the first leak either. I read a leak many months ago like there was going to be a horse to ride and some other stuff I don't remember. Looks like some of it was true.

Burnsy said:
Looking like they are waiting for E3 to announce it for real. Definitely not reading the story leaks. I saw one blurry clip which was one person riding a horse so all I can imagine is it's more RPG than combat heavy and looks like it's open world too.
This isn't the first leak either. I read a leak many months ago like there was going to be a horse to ride and some other stuff I don't remember. Looks like some of it was true.

Yeah the leaked footage (about 100 seconds) was apparently something internal from over a year ago so E3 is the best bet.

Back