E3 general

Risk

Have any of you been watching E3 this year? I've been watching and the new fallout seems pretty cool although some people don't like the way they are going with it I'll be interested to see how it comes out also cyber punk looks pretty cool too. Did anything stand out for you, what are you looking forward to?

Yeah. Watching it live is boring but I've been seeing the trailers and theres some which I'm really looking forward to. Doom Eternal, Dying light 2, resident evil 2 remake and death stranding.

Star_Of_Hope said:
Is this related to these two other threads?
https://animemangaforum.com/thread-14753.html

https://animemangaforum.com/thread-14685.html

I do get that it's related to gaming, but I don't know it's significance at all

Not really one was just a post announcing that E3 will be on soon and the other was about one specific game being announced. I made this thread as an overall general.

BurnsyCEO said:
Yeah. Watching it live is boring but I've been seeing the trailers and theres some which I'm really looking forward to. Doom Eternal, Dying light 2, resident evil 2 remake and death stranding.

I watched the second day live where they announced most of them but apart from that I just watched the main highlights.

Spider Man, Cyberpunk 2077, Death Stranding. Although disappointed that Cyberpunk didn't have any gameplay trailer, just a cinematic trailer, which is kinda useless.

Nintendo did well in delivering today, I'm totally sold on a Switch now. Microsoft also has some great games coming out.

MadaraUchiha said:
Spider Man, Cyberpunk 2077, Death Stranding. Although disappointed that Cyberpunk didn't have any gameplay trailer, just a cinematic trailer, which is kinda useless.

Yeah, it would have been nice to see some game play for cyberpunk it looked like on of the coolest games there.

Demon_skeith said:
Nintendo did well in delivering today, I'm totally sold on a Switch now. Microsoft also has some great games coming out.

I don't have any Nintendo devices so I don't really keep up with them.

Back