E3 2021 starts June 12th

Burnsy

V.I.P. Member
Among companies confirmed to be participating at the event include Nintendo, Microsoft, Capcom, Ubisoft, Take-Two Interactive, Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment, Koch Media, Square Enix, Sega, Gearbox Software, Bandai Namco, Turtle Beach, Verizon, Xseed Games/Marvelous Inc, Freedom Games, Devious Eye Entertainment, and Binge.com. Konami had planned to participate but announced later they would not be ready to present at E3 as they were deep into development on several projects which they would reveal at a later time

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Besides Elden ring, I'm looking for news on Starfield but the release window for this one is late 2022 at the earliest. But at E3 there's always at least a few surprises that you never see coming.

Elden Ring is rumoured to be shown in Summer Games Fest by the way if not probably at Bandai Namco. I'm pretty excited for all the shows, even if they are shit I don't care. Been nice since like May 20-ish when pre-E3 started and we had gameplay demos for Far Cry 6, Horizon 2, Dying Light 2.

MadaraUchiha said:
Elden Ring is rumoured to be shown in Summer Games Fest by the way if not probably at Bandai Namco. I'm pretty excited for all the shows, even if they are shit I don't care. Been nice since like May 20-ish when pre-E3 started and we had gameplay demos for Far Cry 6, Horizon 2, Dying Light 2.

Far cry 6 looks awesome. I was going to play it just from the teaser but it's looking amazing with the gameplay too. Dying light 2 too hopefully. Horizon zero dawn has been a little eh so not interested in the sequel. Oh and mass effect legendary edition got cracked today so I get to start that.

Might check out Sega's presentation in case they mention any Atlus stuff, and then I'm sure I'll hear anything else noteworthy through Reddit.

Burnsy said:
Far cry 6 looks awesome. I was going to play it just from the teaser but it's looking amazing with the gameplay too. Dying light 2 too hopefully. Horizon zero dawn has been a little eh so not interested in the sequel. Oh and mass effect legendary edition got cracked today so I get to start that.

I played the original trilogy on PC way back when so I'm not interested in it for now. It was an awesome experience though. I thought of getting DL part 1 but it's 30fps and there's no ps5 patch so might get it somewhere else down the line.

apathy said:
Might check out Sega's presentation in case they mention any Atlus stuff, and then I'm sure I'll hear anything else noteworthy through Reddit.

Btw, what platform(s) do you play on?

MadaraUchiha said:
I played the original trilogy on PC way back when so I'm not interested in it for now. It was an awesome experience though. I thought of getting DL part 1 but it's 30fps and there's no ps5 patch so might get it somewhere else down the line.

I never played 1 or any DLC and have always wanted to replay ME3 it was my favorite game of the trilogy but I never knew how to jump back into it because of the decisions carrying over. This remake is an actual godsend for me. There's also the benefit of getting a refresher before ME4 releases.
Also why do you care about a Ps5 patch right now? PS5s are not available at all because of insane demand and scalpers. You're gonna be suck with the ps4 for quite a while more.

Burnsy said:

I never played 1 or any DLC and have always wanted to replay ME3 it was my favorite game of the trilogy but I never knew how to jump back into it because of the decisions carrying over. This remake is an actual godsend for me. There's also the benefit of getting a refresher before ME4 releases.
Also why do you care about a Ps5 patch right now? PS5s are not available at all because of insane demand and scalpers. You're gonna be suck with the ps4 for quite a while more.

I just don't wanna spend 1.2k for a 30fps game. Every game I've bought so far except for REmake runs at 60. Except witcher 3 which is getting a PS5 version.
My problem is I played mirror's edge catalyst on ps4 which is sorta similar and the fps, fov really bothered me especially during combat.

MadaraUchiha said:
I just don't wanna spend 1.2k for a 30fps game. Every game I've bought so far except for REmake runs at 60. Except witcher 3 which is getting a PS5 version.
My problem is I played mirror's edge catalyst on ps4 which is sorta similar and the fps, fov really bothered me especially during combat.

So a PS5 patch increased FPS on PS4s?

Burnsy said:
So a PS5 patch increased FPS on PS4s?

No basically it's getting a native PS5 version on PS5 with no loading, RT and mainly 60FPS. Since it's a really long game plus I've already played 1/3rd elsewhere I don't mind waiting. If I end up replaying games I don't want it to be choppy basically, especially something fast paced like Dying Light.

Burnsy said:

PC is my main, I have a PS4 and a Switch which are barely used. It'd be nice if we got some sort of PC port announcement from Atlus (perhaps through Sega's panel since they lack their own) but I'm not too certain it will happen.

Here's an E3 surprise for sure. If only this came out a few years ago.

Got a trailer for the other game I was waiting on. However it shows literally nothing of substance and is another teaser 2 years after the first teaser with a release date which is still ridiculously far away.

I don't have such funds to be upgrading my Console to PS5 to be compatible playing the newly created games running on different engines.

Xbox Nintendo were nice. I thought Ubisoft sucked then square enix happened. Then capcom made both look like some awesome event

Back