Drifters anime episode 2-5 discussion

Blackangel

i didn't expect such an interesting story.
and i like nobunaga and the main protagonist fights a lot. anyone watched 5 episodes here?

Honestly I wanted the counter-attack to start a bit earlier. All the parts focusing on the Dark King were kinda meh. But when they started attacking the humans it became great again. Only thing I didn't like was how Nobunaga kept hyping up Toyohisa for no reason, it was kinda annoying. Looking forward to the slaughter in episode 6.

Not tagging anyone?

BurnsyCEO said:
Did the fight with Jeane D'arc happen yet? That was sick.
So far they invaded and captured the fort and other elves joined them. I guess that's gonna happen next probably.

Blackangel said:
a bit earlier?
they are new to leading. i like his barbs and i forgot to tag.
sorry
You can still tag you know.

I meant I'd rather if they focused entirely on Nobunaga and co. Didn't really find the parts with the Grand Master and the Dark King all that interesting.

Blackangel said:
don't know who is watching but i tagged people i remember
dark king is good. i think it takes a lot to impress you
It doesn't really take a lot honestly. I just find him to be a bit generic and it's kinda obvious who he is.

I have watched this a very long time ago 
I remember the gist but not the entire story. I don't want to participate in these discussions, as I might include spoilers unknowingly

Poseidon said:
I'm running out of data, will watch anime again next month haha..
you could watch anime in low quality.
it doesn't take much data for this. but you probably wouldn't get too satisfied

MadaraUchiha said:
It doesn't really take a lot honestly. I just find him to be a bit generic and it's kinda obvious who he is.
it's refreshing to see people who don't actively take charge
he didn't want to lead but nobunaga tricked him. why couldn't nobunaga lead them?

I don't see any tag but I still got a PM for this thread.
I liked those episodes man. It's got a mysterious aura and those people are just waiting for a true leader to appear

Blackangel said:

he didn't want to lead but nobunaga tricked him. why couldn't nobunaga lead them?

I was talking about the Dark King, not Toyohisa. As for Nobunaga historically he's been like that as well, Toyohisa's a natural leader.

MadaraUchiha said:
I was talking about the Dark King, not Toyohisa. As for Nobunaga historically he's been like that as well, Toyohisa's a natural leader.
i understand now.
he is a natural leader but he doesn't want to lead and is against it the whole time

Blackangel said:

Last time i watch at 720, should i go lower? Like 480 or 240?

Poseidon said:
Last time i watch at 720, should i go lower? Like 480 or 240?
i prefer 720 as the lowest quality.
but you could go for 480 i think. it shouldn't cost you much data. don't go for 240. it's very bad. i have tried it once in my phone, while traveling and i gave up after watching for 5 minutes

Blackangel said:
i prefer 720 as the lowest quality.
but you could go for 480 i think. it shouldn't cost you much data. don't go for 240. it's very bad. i have tried it once in my phone, while traveling and i gave up after watching for 5 minutes

Okie dokie i'll try 480

Done with 11 episodes but the 12th one  seems to be cursed lol
Everytime I sitdown to watch it it keeps sticking or can't play.  will try it again later

make a thread for 6-10 episodes blackrose
i don't think i made it and i keep getting some error when i tried to post in this section.
i should try again later

Back