Don't Lie

What's been your worst action? xD
[/quote]

I dumped beer on someone. I got kicked for it but it was worth it. But I had to stay in hospital for three days after that.

Nameless said:
I dumped beer on someone. I got kicked for it but it was worth it. But I had to stay in hospital for three days after that.

Wow, badass. Mind if I ask the reason for that?

i never expected a fight that involves hospitals and fights. i was in a fight long back but i never got hurt enough to get hospitalized. men and fists are one and the same.

Angel said:
i never expected a fight that involves hospitals and fights. i was in a fight long back but i never got hurt enough to get hospitalized. men and fists are one and the same.

Hmmm just a group of badasses here huh lol I'm proud to say that I have never been in any fights like this. I'm an innocent angel( gestures to my halo) ;)

Mansi14 said:
Wow, badass. Mind if I ask the reason for that?

A stupid drunken fight man. He made a pass at my best friend and my friend never liked it but he kept pushing until I came to rescue her

Nameless said:
A stupid drunken fight man. He made a pass at my best friend and my friend never liked it but he kept pushing until I came to rescue her

Awww you were like a knight in shinning armour...so cute ;)

[quote="blackrose" pid='116190' dateline='1544228998']

Awww you were like a knight in shinning armour...so cute ;)
[/quote]
Thank you but it didn't cheer me up when I was badly beaten.

[quote="Mansi14" pid='116194' dateline='1544232198']

Badass indeed!  :cheers:
[/quote]
Thanks man

Nameless said:
Thank you but it didn't cheer me up when I was badly beaten.

Thanks man

Awww well normally the knight is the winner but hey at least you were brave enough to stand up for your friend. Still admirable :)

Demon_skeith said:
I like to call it stress relief :p

Hmmm is that what you call it lol XD

Back