Don't Lie

Blackrose

V.I.P. Member
Ok be honest, have you ever had a piece of tech that annoyed you so badly that you just threw it at the wall or on the floor? I have demolished a good few phones like that lol

I have never done that and I won't be doing it either.
Well for one, gadgets are expensive. Also, we don't really throw stuff around here

Star_Of_Hope said:
I have never done that and I won't be doing it either.
Well for one, gadgets are expensive. Also, we don't really throw stuff around here

Never say never.. trust me if you get annoyed enough you will

blackrose said:
A game freak huh? lol Yea about the phone thing I didn't have one for a while after that

yes, im a gamer. Though i've learned to control my rage and salt at various situations as to not break anything i don''t wanna have to replace XD

Well and a serious one to I see lol I have never really been into gaming but I played a few playstaion games when I was a kid

blackrose said:
Well and a serious one to I see lol I have never really been into gaming but I played a few playstaion games when I was a kid

i've been a gamer all my life, Started with the NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube then PS2 Xbox, Xbox 360, Ps3, DS, PS4 and now PC and Xboxone i still have my DS, i have most likely accumulated well over 500 games across all platforms and well over 10k hours

Ace said:
i've been a gamer all my life, Started with the NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube then PS2 Xbox, Xbox 360, Ps3, DS, PS4 and now PC and Xboxone i still have my DS, i have most likely accumulated well over 500 games across all platforms and well over 10k hours

Wow that's impressive

The joke is that I get taunted about throwing and breaking things all the time now (_ _)
[/quote]

I am glad that you got it under control man. It's not good to have a short temper and though I am not the one to talk about short temper

blackrose said:
Controlling your emotions is one of the hardest things to do. What's your secret @mansi14?

Nameless said:
I am glad that you got it under control man. It's not good to have a short temper and though I am not the one to talk about short temper

What's been your worst action? xD

Back