Do you want to learn any language?

Star_Of_Hope said:
MadaraUchiha said:
Well, that is great.............Just one correction, though.........We don't have a 'national' language..........
We have one :D

Unfortunately, that is a very big misconception we have............The honourable Supreme Court and a High Court of India have declared that India does not have a national language............Give me one legit source which states that India has one..........

MadaraUchiha said:
Unfortunately, that is a very big misconception we have............The honourable Supreme Court and a High Court of India have declared that India does not have a national language............Give me one legit source which states that India has one..........

Let's talk about the probability and general idea here :D

Star_Of_Hope said:
MadaraUchiha said:

Let's talk about the probability and general idea here :D

Indians may think that Hindi is their national language, but it is not the national language of India.............In my opinion, India is the most diverse country in the world...........You can't proclaim that Hindi is the national language of India, when 2/3'rds of Indians don't speak it..........And, furthermore, "national language" means "the identity of India is that most here speak Hindi", but it is not so..........After all, anyone is bound to face some kind of trouble or problem with respect to dialect, language, food, etc., in India, if he travels 50 Km's in any direction...........

Random Sage said:
Star_Of_Hope said:
Random Sage said:
It's Indonesian but I live in Scotland atm. How about you star?

My native language is Telugu :D

Oh so you're indian? Please don't hit me of I'm wrong. I'm useless at geography >_<

Almost all the admins and staffs of this forum are Indians............And, of course, I am one........

MadaraUchiha said:
Random Sage said:
Star_Of_Hope said:
Random Sage said:

Oh so you're indian? Please don't hit me of I'm wrong. I'm useless at geography >_<

Almost all the admins and staffs of this forum are Indians............And, of course, I am one........

Not almost. All of them are :D

Star_Of_Hope said:
MadaraUchiha said:
Random Sage said:
Star_Of_Hope said:
Random Sage said:

Hmmm, well, yea.............

MadaraUchiha said:
Star_Of_Hope said:
MadaraUchiha said:
Random Sage said:
Star_Of_Hope said:

Well so do you guys know/ have meet reach other outside of OPF or NBF?

Random Sage said:
No. Clara and shaurya are my family members. So, I know them personally and that's about it :D

Random Sage said:
MadaraUchiha said:
Star_Of_Hope said:
MadaraUchiha said:
Random Sage said:

Nope...........

Star_Of_Hope said:
Random Sage said:
No. Clara and shaurya are my family members. So, I know them personally and that's about it :D

Well wow that is fascinating to know that you guys are relatives.

I've always wanted to improve my French but never actually did it because I am lazy :p
Other than French, I once attempted to learn Japanese, but never progresses further than the first tutorial. Too difficult for me, unfortunately.

awesomeaniruddh said:
I've always wanted to improve my French but never actually did it because I am lazy :p
Other than French, I once attempted to learn Japanese, but never progresses further than the first tutorial. Too difficult for me, unfortunately.

Welcome to OPF, awesomeaniruddh............Please create an introduction thread in the Greetings section , so that everyone can get to know you.............

Back