Do you want to learn any language?

Vengeance said:
Yes, I'd love to learn Russian, German and Dutch. I would really love to learn German or Russian though because the two are very guttural languages that make it sound as if you're yelling at someone even if you're not.

I didn't know this. We have a Russian in here.
@Sindar , do you agree with this statement? :D

Vengeance said:
Yes, I'd love to learn Russian, German and Dutch. I would really love to learn German or Russian though because the two are very guttural languages that make it sound as if you're yelling at someone even if you're not.
@Star_Of_Hope

Sindar said:
Vengeance said:
@Star_Of_Hope

Well, can't deny that :D
Do you guys need to stress words? :D

Vengeance said:
Wouldn't that make it somewhat easier to learn, the similarities between the languages?

If you talk about Russian and German then no, there are no real similarities, at least I don't think so. German is very similar to English though, so you will not have as much trouble with it as you may think =)

Then it sounds like German would be the language to want to learn then. It's a shame here in the Americas that we don't start teaching other languages while we're in elementary school when the brain is most flexible.

Back