Do you want to learn any language?

Star_Of_Hope

Akatsuki
Staff member
As for me, I want to learn Japanese and Korean badly. These languages are used in mangas and manhwas.

I have so many raw mangas and manhwas. I am dying to know the ending for most of the stories by learning these languages. Too bad that, these are dropped mangas and manhwas :(
In other words, if I can't learn these languages, I might never be able to understand ending to most of my pending manga and manhwa. 
Also, some translation groups, refused to take up these projects. I wonder why though :( 

I want to become fluent in my native tongue, Welsh. I can do it at a basic level, and I can read and write at a basic level but as the wife is fluent and the kids go to schools that converse in Welsh it's wise for me to do so.

Many :D
Speaking Chinese
Writing Russian
Sanskrit
French
German
Spanish
Arabic
Tamil and Telugu..i still get confused between them @.@
Bengali
Bhojpuri
Italian

Well....except sanskrit...all the other languages only to a basic level...
And wanna know polished hindi...
advanced english..
better gujrati :v
advanced japanese...know the basic... >.>

And one language i never want to learn :D
Marathi :D

Written Russian is a pain in the arse from memory. I did it for 2 years way back when I was in school!

Baz said:

Written Russian is a pain in the arse from memory. I did it for 2 years way back when I was in school!
I see >.>
Well I do wanna learn....But not anytime soon...its about future.... :p I will take my time to do it :D

Well currently I'm taking German in school. I might also do advanced German language.
I am so desperate wanting to speak, write, read well in Japanese :( I really wanna live in Japan as well so you kinda need that. And oh yeah and the wish to read raw manga and watch raw anime

Random Sage said:
Well currently I'm taking German in school. I might also do advanced German language.
I am so desperate wanting to speak, write, read well in Japanese :( I really wanna live in Japan as well so you kinda need that. And oh yeah and the wish to read raw manga and watch raw anime

It isn't surprising considering that you are an anime fan.
Most of us would love to learn Japanese :D
What is your native language, Random Sage?

I like to learn Hindi our national language. But looking for some kind of Matrix device when plugged into my head learn the language in 5 minutes. :D

Jason said:
I like to learn Hindi our national language. But looking for some kind of Matrix device when plugged into my head learn the language in 5 minutes. :D

That would be great :D

Jason said:

Well, that is great.............Just one correction, though.........We don't have a 'national' language..........

Star_Of_Hope said:
Random Sage said:

It isn't surprising considering that you are an anime fan.
Most of us would love to learn Japanese :D
What is your native language, Random Sage?
It's Indonesian but I live in Scotland atm. How about you star?

Back